Covering Up A Multitude Of Sins...Really Scary

Options

Replies

• marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You ARE a success story! Congratulations on what you have accomplished so far, and my best wishes on the rest of your journey. I am inspired by you and your outlook on life. And yes, you have a very handsome coach! ;)
  • tartsul
    tartsul Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    1 peter 4:8 - above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.

based on the comments and encouragement of everyone here and those around you, you are loved very deeply! it's wonderful that you are exercising and being bold and honest with yourself and everyone else. you are loved by all for who you are and not simply your appearance! i've read some of your other posts as well and i can echo everyone else here. you are adorable inside and outside!

you are a very blessed woman indeed to have such a wonderful friend, coach, and husband by your side, as well as being surrounded by a great support network here on MFP. keep up the awesome work, i'm looking forward to seeing more of your progress and your posts!
  • dwalt15110
    dwalt15110 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post. Excellent Pics. You look fabulous. You have done such hard work. Love the pics.
  • PippaJo_
    PippaJo_ Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Don't be so down on yourself! You remind me very much of my mom (and of my aunt, who also had knee replacements, but hasn't managed to lose the weight).

The difference is, you are *getting somewhere* with your weight loss. You're super-determined, and it's showing.

And just as I valued (and still value) my mom and aunt, regardless of their weight, the people in your life value you, FOR you, no matter what you weigh, or what that weight looks like.

Kudos for getting back into the pool - that will help you so much on your journey!

It's not about how you look, but how you feel, and clearly you're feeling better every day. :-)
  • clairemarie1016
    clairemarie1016 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you. You look beautiful and you inspire me to be stronger!!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I love the way you own this - both the challenges of your life and success of it. A true awakening like this brings about not just physical changes, but personal growth and spiritual connections.

All the best! Great work and deduction.
  • sarahn724
    sarahn724 Posts: 13
    Options
    You are really an inspiration not only for your bravery but for such an endearing, heartfelt post and your positive outlook. I applaud you and think that you are really a beautiful person!! Keep up your excellent work!! :happy:
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    your are an INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!thank you SO SO much for sharing your pictures.:heart:
  • GODfidence
    GODfidence Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Actually,weight loss doesn't cover up any Sins.
    1st Peter 4:8,"And above all things have fervent love
    for one another, for love will cover a
    multitude of sins.”

Jesus died for your sins.
    That's love.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL!!!!! you are such an inspiration!!
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your openness. I don't know if I can be that brave when the time comes. You are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your pictures - you are so inspiring! I wish I were half as brave as you!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! It takes some pretty major courage to post photos of yourself like that, for the world to see. And don't you just LOVE the pool for exercise?
  • KKWilson
    KKWilson Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You are a beautiful lady inside and out. It takes guts to post our photos, but know that you are not alone. We are all hear working towards improving and maintaining our health. Keep working towards your goals and increasing your level of health. You have a great base of support here on this website. If you continue to make your health a priority in your life, you will continue to improve every day. Your husband sounds like a real gem and it is so wonderful that he is so supportive of all the hard work you are putting in. You have inspired as many people as you find to be inspiring. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Congratuations on doing great and sticking to it! Ed doesn't need new glasses - he sees you with the eyes of love. You don't want to change that!!:love:
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    You are so brave and strong! How lucky to have such a great coach and partner!
  • FitToBeKim
    FitToBeKim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful !!
    So proud of you !!
  • kfheston78
    kfheston78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Sweet lady, you look just as I do. I see those same sags and folds, and I am 34 years old.

The TRUTH? The truth is, I saw someone with courage, a lovely smile, pride in her accomplishment to date, and an honest approach to this process. You'd be amazed at how rare a gem you are!

I saw beauty. And a cute bathing suit. And an ADORABLE couple in your and your husband!

Thanks for sharing, and for encouraging me, whom has just started her weight loss journey. My fiftieth, AND LAST, attempt.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I love you! The body is just a shell, and it can't hide the real you that's inside...Strong, brave, hilarious, inspiring, and beautiful! Every day we are all working towards making the outside match the inside, a tiny bit at a time. Thank you for your posts!
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I stumbled across you in the blogs and have been following your blogs and posts since then.

First off, I love reading your posts. You're a great writer with a quirky sense of humor. More that that though, I'm proud of the progress you've made and your bravery! You're a winner in my book! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!