Replies

• ashlynmichelecook2016
    ashlynmichelecook2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My goal is 155, 30 pounds to go!
  • Katiess_1128
    Katiess_1128 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'4, 175lb looking to get down to 135lb... Trying to limit sodium in my diet as well! I feel like I've started and restarted a million times, but hoping to keep the motivation going :smile: Congrats to all of you amazing people who have lost so much!!!!
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My first goal was to lose 27lbs to get back into ONE-derland since having my 4th baby last summer. Just checked that off today! My next goal is to lose 25lbs to get down to a bmi out of the "obese" category. I don't know yet what my ultimate goal is. I felt really good at 165 in 2013 before injury and pregnancy.
  • Tera_1984
    Tera_1984 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I went to get to 150, I started at 302, My lowest so far has been 279 but right now I'm at 291 :(
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Be patient with the weight loss. The scale will fluctuate. Don't let it get you down. I ask myself when in doubt, why am I doing this? There's a reason for my madness. I get frustrated at times but I KNOW that this change is for the better and it's not always gonna be easy.
    Add me as a friend!
  • bcschulz
    Options
    Bump
    Add me as a friend
  • bcschulz
    Options
    New goals for me: stay active daily and hit 207 pounds. I've lost 88 pounds so far.
  • bcschulz
    Options
    I'm 100 pounds less now. I'm still going strong. More geared toward making muscle now. I'm doing a 30 days to six pack abs workout now. Wish me luck.
    Keep at it y'all.