Replies

• d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Sir-Thix-Alot ! :P j/k
  • marfhutch
    marfhutch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Levi Bold Curve! They have a bit of stretch in them to get over the bigger bits but sit right on the waist. If you go to a levi store they measure you too :)
  • RebeccaHite
    RebeccaHite Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    evanity.com Sasha Jeans are curvy fit Dakotas are reg fit and Tylors are skinny. They have a guide for the size on measurement of your body type.I love there jeans they fit perfect and I can't buy jeans anywhere else that can compare to these Jeans they fit awesome and perfect for me.Vanity Jeans rock!
  • k_winder
    k_winder Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Jeans that are good for curvy women are Old Navy Sweetheart Jeans and Gap Boot cut.

^THIS. Old Navy Sweetheart jeans are about all I can wear cause I've got a big butt too, lol. I recommend you head to an Old Navy and try on a few pairs. You may run into the issue I have tho - I have to wear a belt because the jeans that fit in my butt, thighs, hips....are a bit too big in the waist. But at least I can put them on! Hehe
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Great suggestions everyone !! same issue boot-eeh! w/small waist, suprisingly I bought a pair of Guess jeans which were higher waisted according to their standards of course which just hug all of the right places. I agree the Old navy jeans work well although I haven't purchased a pair I have tried them on. Got some shopping to do!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, you all have been a big help. I'm not much for fashion or clothing shopping, I'm definately going to try the Levied, Old Navy and ill look into the vorex as well.

I have no idea what size I am currently, but even at my biggest (size 16) it was like Torid clothes did not fit. They'd be super skinny on my calves and baggy in the hip area. I'm also 5'3 or 5'4 on a good day.

I would guestimate that I am a size 9 or 10 jeans currently

Make sure they are the Old Navy Sweetheart ones, specifically. They run really big, so if you order online, get a size or even two sizes smaller than you normally wear. I used to love these jeans back when i had an *kitten*, lol. They are only twenty bucks, too. Can't beat them.

I just bought two pairs of these. I wear a 6 at Kohl's, in Lees or Levi's. I had to have size 2 in the Old Navy pants.

I also like Levi's Denizens.
  • Manarelle
    Manarelle Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Levis 529 Curvy Bootcut. I have a 12" difference between waist and hips, and the gap at the waist is almost nonexistent in 529. Don't try the "Curvy-Fit" though, they're a lie- go for the 529s.
  • Librariangetsfit
    Librariangetsfit Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    It takes longer to find jeans at resale shops, but if you are still going with losing weight. I would try to find jeans there, I have gone from a 16-8 since January... no way could I afford that with retail prices.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Just don't wear these:
    Happy_Mothers_Day.gif
  • toniju
    toniju Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Silver's Suki brand are great for big booties!!
  • minus15pounds
    Options
    Bump!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Old Navy Sweetheart.
    Liz Claiborne straight leg.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    in for shopping tips.
  • sweetpeas317
    sweetpeas317 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Your Hip measurement should be the same as your butt/hip!

I have the same issue! Thanks for the thread!
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    A couple of people already mentioned Apple Bottom. Check out Dereon (Beyonce's label). I've got a 34 inch waist and a 45 inch booty. I swear by Old Navy Sweethearts and anything with some stretch in it.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I have a 32.5in waist (at the smallest point) and a 50.5in hip/butt. You wanna talk pear shaped?

Anyway, what's funny is that I've found the Long and Lean style from Gap to fit really well. I am certainly neither long nor lean, but they hug my butt and don't really gap at the waistband. Just be careful on their lengths - I'm 5'5.5" and I need to wear their ankle length. Worth a try - sometimes they have them on sale on line for pretty cheap.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I got a 26" waist and 40" booty.
    I'm here for the replies! because I've all but givin up on wearing jeans.
  • daisymae850
    daisymae850 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Apple Bottoms, a little pricey but they are awesome
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Levi curve id has a cut for ladies with larger butts and Hudson has some jeans that are made with a really soft stretchy material that would definitely fit and they are so comfortable. My fave!