Brands of Jeans for Big Butts?

Options
1235»

Replies

• sierra_12
    sierra_12 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Silver Brand jeans are a little on the pricey side, but the Sliver Suki and Silver Suki Surplus are both a curvy fit and are made to last! definitely worth the price (:
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have 25 inch waist and 42 inch hips. Nearly impossible to find anything to fit. I've worn Eddie Bauer curvy in the past but their new curvy styles don't fit me.
  • HannahJDiaz25
    HannahJDiaz25 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    BKE at The Buckle. They're pricey but there are different cuts for different body types. And usually someone will help you figure out what style you need in the store.
    This! LOVE BKE!!!!
  • ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    The least expensive jeans that I've found as previous mentioned Old Navy Sweetheart.

The other two brands that fit me like they were custom made are:

Joe's

Paige

These are usually 90 bucks at Nordstroms rack. Then I usually have to get them hemmed which is another 12 bucks (if you can find the same style you like in "petite" the hem is usually perfect). They last me typically about a year (the inner thighs wear out).
  • DearJuliaG
    DearJuliaG Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've found New York & Co. to have jeans that flatter not flatten my rear and fit nicely through the thigh. I always bought Lucky, Levi's, and J.Crew brand, but the styles don't fit me anymore. Good luck!
  • Karlbarbell
    Options
    Have you seen Barbell Apparel Jeans?! They make jeans for those with muscular legs/butts and they're extremely functional so you never have to worry about ripping your jeans in the crotch ever again. www.BarbellApparel.com!!!!!