My spouse is sabotaging my diet!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    I'd ask her to store them in opaque containers so that they are hidden from your view.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You're joking right?
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Ask her to make mini desserts. my husband loves sweets, so instead of a cake, I make cupcakes. I eat one, he eats 6, I take the rest to work. Same with other things, make mini brownies, mini cheesecakes. If its something I cant make smaller, then I cut it up before serving it and pack half of it away.
  • jen48135
    jen48135 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My husband cooks our dinner cause he gets home first with the kids. He rarely cooks healthy dinner and what he thinks is healthy is coated with calories. Otherwise half of what he cooks he in a frying pan with butter. It is frustrating
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    exps1823_CWR949517D1.jpgstrawberry-cheesecake.jpg

*want*
  • rmitchell239
    rmitchell239 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It took several months to get through the Crisco, NOT 7 or 8 loaves (I felt a need to clarify that)...

Great job!!
    Ask her to make mini desserts. my husband loves sweets, so instead of a cake, I make cupcakes. I eat one, he eats 6, I take the rest to work. Same with other things, make mini brownies, mini cheesecakes. If its something I cant make smaller, then I cut it up before serving it and pack half of it away.

Good ideas!