It's official, I've lost my mind!

Options

Replies

• BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    Options
    I find this topic either a result of disordered/distorted thinking or just attention seeking rediculousness.

If you feel that way why'd you bother to read it and reply? Really? Don't be an energy sucker. My post here obviously is of no consequence to you so... go away :smile:

And besides, this is a support place right? Yeah, even I need support sometimes. Jeez... lighten up.
    this is a place where all can voice their opinions and that was mine. If you don't want to hear varied opinions-don't post!

Exactly what I expected :wink:

I don't mean to sound mean. I am just trying to vent & talk about it to shake the feeling is all.

• dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    What I'd like to do is invite my dad out for dinner at this brazzilian place where they serve all kinds of grilled meats and they have a huge buffet of all really good veggies and salad stuff. I could go there and throw caution to the wind, pig out, be satisfied! OR... I could hit the gym for another hour, come home, eat sensibly and get to my studies finishing my day with a small snack of Fiber One cottage cheese mixed with Better N' Peanut Butter (low sodium) and a slim tea LOL!!!

I'd go with Dad to the Brazilian place,...the food sounds wicked! Lol
    You've worked out enough today. Enjoy yourself!

Totally seconded! You can take an easy day from time to time, it's perfectly fine to do so.
    o00i9_zpszytqy5ky.jpg
  • DuckReconMajor
    DuckReconMajor Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    There's a Brazilian place just like that near me. No one has invited me there in a while but my mind freaks out when i try to think how i would even try to log that.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I understand eating the veggies and all. Looking at your diary, you don't eat even 1200 calories most of the days and have great calorie burns. I say enjoy the meal. Good luck! :)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I've never had Brazilian food...sounds good tho...I say go eat some of that report back later.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I find this topic either a result of disordered/distorted thinking or just attention seeking rediculousness.

If you feel that way why'd you bother to read it and reply? Really? Don't be an energy sucker. My post here obviously is of no consequence to you so... go away :smile:

And besides, this is a support place right? Yeah, even I need support sometimes. Jeez... lighten up.
    this is a place where all can voice their opinions and that was mine. If you don't want to hear varied opinions-don't post!

Exactly what I expected :wink:

I don't mean to sound mean. I am just trying to vent & talk about it to shake the feeling is all.
    In that case, I join those who vote for no more workouts necessary for today-go Brazilian!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    What I'd like to do is invite my dad out for dinner at this brazzilian place where they serve all kinds of grilled meats and they have a huge buffet of all really good veggies and salad stuff. I could go there and throw caution to the wind, pig out, be satisfied! OR... I could hit the gym for another hour, come home, eat sensibly and get to my studies finishing my day with a small snack of Fiber One cottage cheese mixed with Better N' Peanut Butter (low sodium) and a slim tea LOL!!!

I'd go with Dad to the Brazilian place,...the food sounds wicked! Lol
    You've worked out enough today. Enjoy yourself!

Totally seconded! You can take an easy day from time to time, it's perfectly fine to do so.
    o00i9_zpszytqy5ky.jpg
    Another vote for Eat all the Meats.

Oh man... today is one of those days that no matter what I do I just feel like a big flabby cow! I hate days like this
    Are you drinking enough water? Is this TOM bloat?
  • kshama2001
    Options
    There's a Brazilian place just like that near me. No one has invited me there in a while but my mind freaks out when i try to think how i would even try to log that.

If you figure it out, let me know, cuz there's one near me too :)

• DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,652 Member
    Options
    Humblebrag, mania, look-at-me, fat shaming, and more, all in one post. Well done.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Humblebrag, mania, look-at-me, fat shaming, and more, all in one post. Well done.
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I get that you're having a "fat day" because I occasionally get them to, but... come on! Don't work out anymore today. Relax. Enjoy.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    kshama2001 wrote: »

You estimate best you can and don't stress it. Worrying about will just take away from the pleasure of the tasty, tasty meats, and you wouldn't want to make the meats sad, would you?
  • kshama2001
    Options
    dubird wrote: »
    kshama2001 wrote: »

You estimate best you can and don't stress it. Worrying about will just take away from the pleasure of the tasty, tasty meats, and you wouldn't want to make the meats sad, would you?

I'm all about happy meat!

• strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options

:D:D
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Wow Cushman! I took a peek at your diary for the last week or so and you really seem to be undereating for the amount of exercise you do. You eat under 1200 calories and have over 1000 left over all the days I saw.
    Not good in my humble opinion.
    Please take care!
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Be wary of overtraining. You need to give your body time to rest. If you don't, your wasting your effort and gains from your Stronglifts work.

If you want to get a little extra in, take a walk, or a bike ride or something. Nothing too intense, you already did your major workout for the day.

As far as the social/food thing with your dad, go for it. You have to incorporate stuff like that into a regular lifestyle ... can't be all about can't ...
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Wow Cushman! I took a peek at your diary for the last week or so and you really seem to be undereating for the amount of exercise you do. You eat under 1200 calories and have over 1000 left over all the days I saw.
    Please take care!

Is that true?

Girl

Fix that

tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Please take care!

Yep, I noticed that too.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Please take care!

Is that true?

Girl

Fix that

tumblr_lllumr95qg1qd4jmyo1_400.gif

Its true. I noticed a while ago.
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you may need to call a toll-free hotline for disordered eating. You're super active, but eat WAY below your BMR and TDEE. Be careful.