whats the most disgusting thing you ever ate?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Octopus patties. Or, didn't eat. After the first bite.
    Cheap tortellini in Russia - tasted the same. Had to eat them so I wouldn't offend the hostess. There's not enough cheap, stale ketchup in the world to wash those down with.
  • Big_Bad
    Big_Bad Posts: 57
    Options
    AGOHTOTM

someone will understand this and be disgusted... have fun acronym solving

Pretty sure that just tastes like iron. Not all that gross.

Happened to a dude I know. He thought he had a nose bleed. I looked down and started to crack up.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Mayo
    Cauliflower
    Tripe
  • stepyogameup
    Options
    Tie between mushroom and coconut

I used to hate the EXACT same foods. Now I eat mushrooms and coconut products very often (not together...)
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Years ago before I became a Vegan. Scallops it was like eating snot (well I imagine as never esten snot I can,t be definate). I couldn,t work out what the fuss was about these were top quality local Diver caught and cooked properly as well
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    AGOHTOTM

someone will understand this and be disgusted... have fun acronym solving

HURRRRRRRRRRLLLLL...lol
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I am probably the only one on the planet who can't stand Franks Red Hot hotsauce...my husband eats it on damn near everything and I gag at the smell!!! I bought a chicken sandwich at Wendy's once... I thought it was bbq -- nope--it was with "wing sauce" -- yep, Franks~~ that went right into the trash :( NASTY!

BLASPHEMY!!!
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Coworkers dared me to drink one cup of straight EVOO... and I did... Lol
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt! I hate it
  • Dora1201
    Dora1201 Posts: 5
    Options
    Instant gagging from cottage cheese and it brought back a horrible memory. When my 1st son was just a few months old, I held him up in the air making him smile. When he puked up the breast milk I gave him earlier that day. Because of the way I was positioned, the chunks when straight into my mouth and down my throat. I cant eat cottage cheese because of that one incident.
  • akshayam29
    akshayam29 Posts: 44
    Options
    spirulina powder ..yuck!!!
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Instant gagging from cottage cheese and it brought back a horrible memory. When my 1st son was just a few months old, I held him up in the air making him smile. When he puked up the breast milk I gave him earlier that day. Because of the way I was positioned, the chunks when straight into my mouth and down my throat. I cant eat cottage cheese because of that one incident.

NASTY!!!! totally understandable
  • Lietee31
    Lietee31 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    some of these are really extreme wow
  • ntaluzek
    ntaluzek Posts: 5
    Options
    Natto. nuf said
  • fourfiftythree
    fourfiftythree Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Fat free cream cheese. I think maybe some things should not be made fat free.
  • awie11
    awie11 Posts: 44
    Options
    Its a tie between Walden Farms Peanut Butter (ick) and Orange Cream Yoplait Light.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Carrots. As a kid I hated them, but I though eh why not try them out. They are so gross! Horrible taste.