5'2" 1200 cal looking for friends for weight loss support

Options
12346»

Replies

• acoustophoresis
    acoustophoresis Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 and around 160. I eat 1200-1300 and try to exercise 200 off. I just added a bunch of people willy nilly from this thread!
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I have been having a rough week. Aches/pains, sleepiness, off my normal schedule, booze in the house...AH! Support needed :neutral:
  • laineybz
    laineybz Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »
    I'm 5"2, started at 196lbs on a 1200 calorie amount. Am now maintaining around 106lbs, have been for a couple of years.

What's your calorie goal now that you are maintaining?

MFP says 1440 but i'm on around 1500. I have a desk job so spend around 10 hours a day just sitting down.
  • betza04
    betza04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys I'm 5"4 sw 164 cw162. GW 145..I've been on my journey to clean eating and getting at a healthy weight..this is my 4th week..so far I lost some pounds hvnt weight my self yet. Am looking also for motivations and tips recipes from other people..my calories are 1260.. Workouts 4days a week cardio and muscle training.. I don't have much friends on here would also like some.
  • kristin_17
    kristin_17 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and shooting for 1200/day. Feel free to add me too!
  • andrade313
    andrade313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Martha6010 wrote: »
    I'm 5'2 sw 185lbs cw 172 lbs gw 130 lbs 1200 calorie goal diary is open. Feel free to add me for motivation support :)
    Jasmunr wrote: »
    Hi. I'm 5' tall. SW 133, CW 117, goal weight changed from 113 to
    115. It just seemed more realistic. It has been a struggle to figure out what works, but it just gets easier now. I feel great!

@caymans1029 I'm 5'0, started at 133, and currently 117 as well :) although my goal is 105. My original goal was 113. Such an odd number for a goal but it seems many of us have it lol.

I am also 5'2" and my goal weight is 110-115. SW 133, CW 125. Looking for support and motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • seekingbetterme
    seekingbetterme Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Do you all weight out/measure your food? What's working well for you?

I weigh out pretty much everything. At first I was just logging estimates, but I find that I get better results when I weigh everything! The food scale I bought was only like $10 on Amazon so I think it was totally worth it. You don't need a fancy $50 scale for sure!

What was the name of that scale on Amazon? I may want to invest in it for 10 bucks...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009L5LH84?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

This is the one I purchased! It has the same features as some of the more expensive ones but without that huge price tag! You can change the units from g, oz, lb/oz, ml, and fl oz. There's also a tare button that zeros the scale so you can weigh multiple things at once (ex. putting the bread on and weighing it, then tare and place lunchmeat on top, etc.)

I bought it over a year ago and it works perfectly! And it has made a HUGE difference in my weight loss! Totally worth the $10!
  • KellyPham1
    KellyPham1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'10 and I'm on a 1200 calorie a day. On my strength training days, mfp put me on 1500 calories 3x a week. I'm trying to lose approximately 5 lbs so I can have a more toned physique. I'm pretty muscular already. I just need to eat properly so that I can lose a bit of fat off my belly.

Feel free to add me.
  • andrade313
    andrade313 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to eat healthier and cleaner. I want to lose 10-15lbs and get toned, especially the belly. I am 5'2", SW 133, CW 125. Feel free to add me for support/motivation.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey! I've just signed up a couple of days ago and am in need of some motivational friends too. I am getting married next year so want to feel and look good!

I am getting married next year too! It really re-ignited my motivation!

Same for me! I am getting married at the end of this year and that's what motivated me to start losing weight and getting back in shape. I am 5'2" and eating 1220cals per day. More if I work out.
  • ariana5117
    ariana5117 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey girls ! I'm 5'2, I have a 1200 cal daily goal! I would love to have and give support! Add me please. SW.133 GW. 115-120.
  • petitehealth
    petitehealth Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Same for me! I am getting married at the end of this year and that's what motivated me to start losing weight and getting back in shape. I am 5'2" and eating 1220cals per day. More if I work out.

Congrats! We got this!!!
  • lunarunner26
    lunarunner26 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @petitehealth - have you ever thought about doing the 21 day fix from beachbody?
    I am a coach and can get you set-up. I am starting a fitness challenge on August 3rd and another September 1st. With the 21 day fix, they provide portion control containers and tell you what you can have in each container. It is super easy and convenient. I have heard a lot of success stories from the program.
    The purchase of a challenge pack also comes with a coach (me) and the group that keeps you motivated and you can stay participating in the groups for as long as you want. They are held on facebook.
    I just had my 1st baby, so i am looking to re-lose the weight. Congrats on your engagement!!!!
    PM me if you are interested :)
  • KBmoments
    KBmoments Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    laineybz wrote: »
    I'm 5"2, started at 196lbs on a 1200 calorie amount. Am now maintaining around 106lbs, have been for a couple of years.

Did you stay on 1200 throughout your entire weightloss? How many cals do you maintain on currently?