You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    You have an IDGAF non-logging day and you're still weighing stuff :huh:

Me, too.

Also when you know the weight of your pans/most used bowls for easy recipe building.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    catwils1 wrote: »
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    When I lick the yogurt off the pull off foil lid.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

OH MY FREAKING LORD. ME TOO. LAST NIGHT. TODAY. TOMORROW.

Those are my calories and if I have to log them...I'm going to eat every last one of them.

I do that!

And when I have a steak I weigh it cooked, then weigh the stuff I trim off and subtract it

I am so glad that I am not alone!

I do however make sure that no one is looking. LOL

• atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever done this one? My old pedometer is out of commission / don't have a fitbit, so on day 1 of walking I took the car on that exact route to get my mileage... I began to go a bit further and I counted each step in my head! (hey 100 steps is 100 steps!) Now I'm mainly just timing it & not worried about distance. Kinda feel like I'm from the dark ages without all the awesome tools available, but it's still science! LOL

Actually, that's how I found out how far it was to walk in my neighborhood. Just slightly over a mile, so I log it as one mile. My doxie loves going for walks, and until I got him, I never just walked around aimlessly! Now it's fun!
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    msf74 wrote: »
    When you weigh yourself before and after pooping and you weigh more...

....after

Don't you just hate that????
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Anybody ever done this one? My old pedometer is out of commission / don't have a fitbit, so on day 1 of walking I took the car on that exact route to get my mileage... I began to go a bit further and I counted each step in my head! (hey 100 steps is 100 steps!) Now I'm mainly just timing it & not worried about distance. Kinda feel like I'm from the dark ages without all the awesome tools available, but it's still science! LOL
    I don't use a pedometer and have driven all the routes I take in my neighborhood to total the mileage. I know the exact length of every street. :)
  • accidentalpancake
    accidentalpancake Posts: 484 Member
    Options

I do that!

And when I have a steak I weigh it cooked, then weigh the stuff I trim off and subtract it

Why not trim and then weigh?
  • stephownsyou
    stephownsyou Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Dariasen wrote: »
    You have an internal temper tantrum when dinner plans change because you prelogged.

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    All y'all are awesome...!

:drinker:
  • MondayJune22nd2015
    MondayJune22nd2015 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When you'll only eat at eateries, that have Nutrition Facts available; for their items & also bring your scale.