You Know When You're in the MFP "Zone" When...

Options

Replies

• austinartgirl
    austinartgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    cld111 wrote: »
    earlnabby wrote: »
    When you decide to take a rest day so you only walk 10,000 steps
    When you decide to have a little binge at night and not worry about logging it, but then log it the next day anyway so that it doesn't mess up your numbers.

Love it! I've done this.

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »

Indeed. Additionally, forgetting to wear your Fitbit seems like a tragedy of epic proportions.

I get all twitchy when I forget mine! All those steps not accounted for.

Totally understand. I've been late for work because I've been on my way to the train station, realised I'd forgotten it and turned around to go home and get it.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    mygnsac wrote: »

Indeed. Additionally, forgetting to wear your Fitbit seems like a tragedy of epic proportions.

I get all twitchy when I forget mine! All those steps not accounted for.

Totally understand. I've been late for work because I've been on my way to the train station, realised I'd forgotten it and turned around to go home and get it.

I can't shake this dumbass feeling like steps don't count when I forget it so I shouldn't bother going for my lunch time walk on those days. My brain is a jerk.
  • domgibson88
    domgibson88 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    umayster wrote: »
    I assess the macro content of other people's grocery checkout line contents.

:slinking off:

I do this too!!!!I feel like a judgemental biotch but I can't help it lol
  • LaceyBirds
    LaceyBirds Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all of the above.

At last I have found my people. <3
  • aliciamariaq
    aliciamariaq Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

Yes! I have done this too! I make sure no one catches me doing in though...
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    When you pick a wrapper out of the garbage cause you forgot to scan it...I did that this morning. Actually done it several times in the past...

ha ha! I did it last night! Luckily it was not too deep down.

• ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »

I ended up doing that multiple times a week and the other day had to get a banana peel out of trash because I forgot to weigh it.

I will try and pick 1 gram of shredded cheese out of my burrito bowl because it made me go over my cals or what not.

• jesikalovesyou
    jesikalovesyou Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »

I ended up doing that multiple times a week and the other day had to get a banana peel out of trash because I forgot to weigh it.

I will try and pick 1 gram of shredded cheese out of my burrito bowl because it made me go over my cals or what not.

Yes!! I made my lunch last night and I kept breaking off pieces of my bread and giving them to my husband so they weighed right.
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    leonora711 wrote: »
    When you use a syringe to accurately measure out 2 mls of oil...

omg. You just saved my life. Seriously. I was trying to cut down on my sesame oil in the dressing but couldn't get a more accurate amount. Yesssss
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    When you weigh out 50g of sweet and salty popcorn (250 cals, 15 g fat) for your treat while your husband (who has had twice that amount, not weighed) reaches in an steals a pinch of my popcorn. I gave him the death stare and yelled "Don't touch my popcorn! I just weighed out 50grams!" His response was okay, change it to 39 gram! (lol). I'm like GASP. No way, I want my 50g!!!
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    kingnarsis wrote: »
    When you see food items as numbers... Banana is no longer banana but "90"

Yes! I just had a 150.
  • leonora711
    leonora711 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bbontheb wrote: »
    leonora711 wrote: »
    When you use a syringe to accurately measure out 2 mls of oil...

omg. You just saved my life. Seriously. I was trying to cut down on my sesame oil in the dressing but couldn't get a more accurate amount. Yesssss

Glad I could help ;)