The Cleanse

Options

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    rrruuunnn wrote: »
    rrruuunnn wrote: »
    Im not sure if you are talking about laxative or detox or. If i have a soup with cilantro garlic hemp oil. My body fatiques and pimples It is the body detoxifying. I saw a sudden drop in weight. I gotta start again

That sounds more like an allergic reaction.

It also sounds like detox

No, just an allergic reaction.

Your skin doesn't detox anything. Your kidneys and liver do, though. they don't create pimples though.

However, if you're so convinced, could you please inform me of HOW your skin is detoxing, what toxins it's removing and how your body can't do so on its own without voodoo magic?
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    AND I personally know two people who cured their diabetes using herbalife & the nutribullet. They are both over 40 and never looked better. I know even more people without any diseases who have lost weight using these plans as well.

Two trolls in one thread?

jackpot.gif
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    AND I personally know two people who cured their diabetes using herbalife & the nutribullet. They are both over 40 and never looked better. I know even more people without any diseases who have lost weight using these plans as well.

Two trolls in one thread?

jackpot.gif

no Kimmiebrito honestly believes in the juice cleanse. Hopefully she will realise later that the nutribullet seller and that DR in her link our just out for money.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Fat sick & nearly dead
    Food inc
    Supersize me
    Forks over knives
    The gerson miracle
    You guys need to stop being ignorant, food fuels our body.
    You put *kitten* into it you get *kitten* in return
    You overload your micronutrients -- it'll work wonders.
    That's why you hear of so many people ridding of their diabetes by changing the way they eat.
    And it's not a coincidence that some people who live under the same household, though not related, develop diabetes.
    Your diet is crucial to how your body functions.

yaoface2.gif
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    lorenswan wrote: »

What does this prove.. it's a guide to the metabolism. It has nothing to do with a cleanse.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Are you even aware of what you're telling people at this point? The link you just provided says nothing about cleanses.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I can usually happily face palm on a cleanse thread, but anyone claiming juicing can cure diabetes is dangerous and needs a slap down (with education, of course)
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    psulemon wrote: »

What does this prove.. it's a guide to the metabolism. It has nothing to do with a cleanse.

Did you even read the link?? The picture has fruits and vegetables. CASE. CLOSED.
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    The water for cleanses isn't free yo. You can't use tap water. That won't flush the toxins. You have to use bottles purified water. Otherwise...no deal.

Ripper: Mandrake. Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rainwater, and only pure-grain alcohol?
    Mandrake: Well, it did occur to me, Jack, yes.
    Ripper: Have you ever heard of a thing called fluoridation. Fluoridation of water?
  • barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    I can usually happily face palm on a cleanse thread, but anyone claiming juicing can cure diabetes is dangerous and needs a slap down (with education, of course)

And also with hands
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    Options
    I should really let my BIL know that all he has to do to cure his diabeetus is do a cleanse. Since he's already slim, weight isn't his issue. I'm so glad I found this thread!
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I should really let my BIL know that all he has to do to cure his diabeetus is do a cleanse. Since he's already slim, weight isn't his issue. I'm so glad I found this thread!

Z1gUkLS.gif
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

Z1gUkLS.gif

Awesome!!
  • ravendyebrown
    ravendyebrown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyday detox is really gd by yogi
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Everyday detox is really gd by yogi

Is it?

strong first post
  • ravendyebrown
    ravendyebrown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yogi has a tea to help with water weight, ive had success with both, check out. Just a suggestion