Options

Replies

• Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    lorenswan wrote: »
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    Ok. Why is everyone so angry? And why is everyone saying "don't waste your money" and "it has absolutely nothing to do with weight loss" Because
    1. cleanses dont cost anything.
    2. you can loose weight. (or gain, if that is your goal)

So no one here has had success? Okay.

Guess what, a lot of people got fat from
    doing P90X. lol

I didn't read any responses that sounded angry.

Here is what you asked in your OP...

"I'm thinking about doing a cleanse for a few days. What are the benefits? How does that work? And wouldnt I just gain the weight right back? "

I think that all of us have tried to give you the answers to those questions. I think you are just angry because we didn't give you the answers that you wanted hear.

Life is like that sometimes...

well its like my momma always said, if you dont have anything nice to say.....

and yet you're the one calling people haters? That doesn't make sense.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    I did a cleanse. I felt better. I lost weight. I kept it off.

I have a friend. She did a cleanse. She could finally gain weight and stop looking anorexic.

My grandmother did a cleanse. Discovered certain foods that dont agree with her so she takes a vegetable
    enzyme now.

My dog got sick. The vet suggested a cleanse. (chicken broth for a day). He felt a lot better.

I thought I'd find other people on here that could share their stories, but it sounds like you're all a bunch of haters.

Yes, even my dog thinks your haters.

When was the last time I did a cleanse? I dunno five years ago. Why do you guys even care?! lol

Ah - troll.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    There's nowt so odd as folk

Let me ask you a question not a single detox manufacturer has every answered...what exactly are you cleansing your body of?

Nobody really cares what you believe, if you have a psychological belief in cleansing go for it ...just because biologically it's a waste of time shouldn't matter because the placebo effect should be adequate to make a difference for you and get you sticking to a CI<CO weight loss plan

But the issue is people reading this and thinking that a cleanse will help them do anything ..it won't ...it's about cico
  • rhyolite_
    rhyolite_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ok. Why is everyone so angry? And why is everyone saying "don't waste your money" and "it has absolutely nothing to do with weight loss" Because

doing P90X. lol

"I'm thinking about doing a cleanse for a few days. What are the benefits? How does that work? And wouldnt I just gain the weight right back? "

I think that all of us have tried to give you the answers to those questions. I think you are just angry because we didn't give you the answers that you wanted hear.

How is disagreeing with you equivalent to being a hater or being mean?

You've stated things that are scientifically false. People are allowed to tell you that. How you feel and anecdotal evidence is not fact.

You're on MFP, a calorie counting based program, arguing that weight loss/weight gain is not about CICO...
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

I have a friend. She did a cleanse. She could finally gain weight and stop looking anorexic.

My grandmother did a cleanse. Discovered certain foods that dont agree with her so she takes a vegetable
    enzyme now.

My dog got sick. The vet suggested a cleanse. (chicken broth for a day). He felt a lot better.

I thought I'd find other people on here that could share their stories, but it sounds like you're all a bunch of haters.

When was the last time I did a cleanse? I dunno five years ago. Why do you guys even care?! lol

Ah - troll.

Bingo!
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing a cleanse for a few days. What are the benefits? How does that work? And wouldnt I just gain the weight right back?

If you've done them before - and everyone and your dog has had great success on them - why would you ask these questions.

:trollface:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I suspect she'll be starting another thread telling you all how mean you are in 5..4..3..2..1...
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options

enzyme now.

Ah - troll.
    I can't fathom why people always fall for this kind of trolling. If someone posts multiple low-content threads and is argumentative, they are obviously trying to get a rise out of people.
  • Iron_Feline
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »

enzyme now.

Ah - troll.
    I can't fathom why people always fall for this kind of trolling. If someone posts multiple low-content threads and is argumentative, they are obviously trying to get a rise out of people.

I'm bored in work.

And to be fair we do get noobs who ask - then realise it's dumb so don't do it.

We post against it for those people and the lurkers.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Trololololo...lo..lo....lo....lo
  • smantha32
    Options

enzyme now.

[Edited by MFP Mods]

so... if your entire family does cleanses already why did you come on asking "What are the benefits?" and "How does it work?" Now you're really making stuff up aren't you?
    And the dog.. seriously?
  • smantha32
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing a cleanse for a few days. What are the benefits? How does that work? And wouldnt I just gain the weight right back?

If you've done them before - and everyone and your dog has had great success on them - why would you ask these questions.

:trollface:

we had the same thought, about the same time. lol B)
  • lorenswan
    lorenswan Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    you guys are too serious
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options

doing P90X. lol

I'm sorry...please point out what was NOT nice about my post.

To make it easy I will repost it...

"I think that all of us have tried to give you the answers to those questions. I think you are just angry because we didn't give you the answers that you wanted hear.

Life is like that sometimes..."

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Why post a question, when you already made up your mind how good it is?

I would say go for it...dont forget to eat in a deficit to lose weight too.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    you guys are too serious

What did you expect, knock-knock jokes?

You asked questions. We answered. That's how adult conversation works.
  • rjmudlax13
    rjmudlax13 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.