True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I don't stand up for myself enough, but because I like to see other people happy more. Never been able to figure out where is the line I shouldn't let people cross. I know when people are trying to take advantage of me, and I am good about that, but not always.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My supervisor is scheduled to facilitate a meeting this morning and I know she doesn't remember it's her turn. I'm really looking forward to seeing her get all flustered and embarrassed when she shows up to the meeting unprepared. I'm normally don't take pleasure in other people's pain, but she's horrible and...karma. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    My supervisor is scheduled to facilitate a meeting this morning and I know she doesn't remember it's her turn. I'm really looking forward to seeing her get all flustered and embarrassed when she shows up to the meeting unprepared. I'm normally don't take pleasure in other people's pain, but she's horrible and...karma. :D

@relynne

you gotta let us know the outcome....

enjoy!

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I confess I am the last guy in the court, probably the neighborhood, maybe the city...

That still had his Xmas lights up :grimace:

But I hadn't missed a workout all year :lol:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I confess I am the last guy in the court, probably the neighborhood, maybe the city...

Mine are still up!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Mine are still up!

Aww, you're just trying to make my feels better :heart:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

I took everything down on January 1st. I always feel sad when Christmas goes away so I have to set a date and do it like I'm ripping off a bandaid.

I'm just lazy...... :smirk:

My grandmother used to take down everything on Dec. 26th... By the time everyone got up that morning, Xmas was gone!
    How we miss her :heart:
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Mine are still up!

Aww, you're just trying to make my feels better :heart:

Nope! I am just a master at procrastinating and I love Christmas!!! :wink: They will need to come down before my son's birthday party!!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Me on this site every day

https://youtu.be/gnavcUHC6zc
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

I love vine
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

I love vine

What about me and you dine for sixty nine ninety nine?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I love vine

I still do it for the vine

V2 BB
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

I love vine

What about me and you dine for sixty nine ninety nine?

Sounds expensive i better be getting laid afterwards
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I feel bad about deleting all of my friends on my last account. Someone shared personal info from my page to the forums and I 100% know who was responsible now. So sorry everyone. I did what I felt I had to do.

Im sure your friends will understand. Most of us would feel the same.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

There's some peeps on my street who still have their lights up. I don't mind that at all...had wife not nagged the *kitten* out of me ours would still be up and probably be up all year lol.

I actually like having Christmas lights out on the deck, etc...just makes me happy.

This one guy on my street wraps up all his trees like a forest of lights in spirals...it's really pretty and everybody loves it. Probably takes forever as well.

I can see why he's not eager to take it down.

I don't mind it either... Well, until mine are down, then its like what's with everyone :lol: ... I kid of course

I just hate feeling like everyone is looking at my house thinking what's with that guy...

Just feel like it's some how neighborly to conform with the rest... Plus having them up still just made me feel like I was slacking... But not judging anyone...

I mean, I still got the tree up :lol:
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options

There's some peeps on my street who still have their lights up. I don't mind that at all...had wife not nagged the *kitten* out of me ours would still be up and probably be up all year lol.

I actually like having Christmas lights out on the deck, etc...just makes me happy.

This one guy on my street wraps up all his trees like a forest of lights in spirals...it's really pretty and everybody loves it. Probably takes forever as well.

I can see why he's not eager to take it down.

I don't mind it either... Well, until mine are down, then its like what's with everyone :lol: ... I kid of course

I just hate feeling like everyone is looking at my house thinking what's with that guy...

Just feel like it's some how neighborly to conform with the rest... Plus having them up still just made me feel like I was slacking... But not judging anyone...

I mean, I still got the tree up :lol:

Me too and I have neighbours that are so extra and don't take anything down until the end of Jan. They even have a "family" of 6 plastic snowmen, all in different sizes on the balcony. I love to keep my blinds open when I'm having dinner and enjoy the view. Ah, feels like Xmas all over again.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I paid a young guy last weekend to take my visual lighting displays down this year. I wrapped, marked and boxed them away appropriately.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    I bought two sandwiches at jimmy johns and i will eat both of them before the end of day