True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I bought two sandwiches at jimmy johns and i will eat both of them before the end of day

What kind? My go to is a #11 add bacon

Turkey toms
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    IC I like it when MFP says that I wrote on someone's wall in a different language
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    IC I like it when MFP says that I wrote on someone's wall in a different language

I've seen that, makes you look so cultured lol...
    How many different languages do you speak?
  • poetic_cell
    poetic_cell Posts: 772 Member
    Options

When Yugoslavia split every country got its official language and they are all somewhat similar, some more, some less. Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are all very similar to Serbian; just like Bulgarian and Macedonian are to Slovenian.
    Naturally, grammar rules vary for each language so I can't say that I can formally use languages from that first group except Serbian, my native language.

So that'll be 5.
    I'm a fake polyglot!

1499874700_arnold-schwarzenegger-funny.gif

I used to know a bit of German, but now...I can only remember how to say that I'm hungry and thirsty, name foods and clothing items and that's it. Strange thing is that I can still read German, but can't translate/understand.

Oh and I can watch Turkish tv shows without the subtitle and understand 30-40%, with the exception of Muhteşem Yüzyıl - it's about Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent and his harem - I can understand about 75% lol.
    I confess that I miss watching Turkish shows. I can recommend a few if someone's interested! Lol
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    IC I'm about to eat some unhealthy *kitten*
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    mybfisred wrote: »
    IC I'm about to eat some unhealthy *kitten*

I love eating *kitten*

Do you hear your *kitten* up or serve it cold
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC, I’m not a fan of people who act like turtles when they’re forced to confront reality.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess when guys get creepy online I screenshot it and put it in my family group text to horrify them. It works like a charm.

Love this
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I didn’t have wine (or alcohol) in 3 days but I caved and now on my 3rd glass :/
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I didn’t have wine (or alcohol) in 3 days but I caved and now on my 3rd glass :/

Well good job! Are you working on drinking less?

It takes time friend. I know some people actually do it overnight, but to really cut down a whole bunch or all the way took me basically...a whole year.

I think less is good. It's hard mentally to say you just can't have something you really enjoy. I love wine and booze of all kinds, myself. It's just not the right time.

I just made a post about this. You get spirits up high, and do well for a few days and then you *kitten* up. Well, that's a real thing.

We are not robots...yet :)

Don't wait until next week to get back on track. Don't even wait until tomorrow. It's all good...you can with intention be on track right at this moment.

Do it again tomorrow. And if you screw up tomorrow...fine. Do it again Friday. Mistake again?
    No problem but don't forget...Saturday. And if you screw up Saturday, do it again on Sunday.

And if you scew up on Sunday, do it Sunday evening. And if you screw up Sunday evening.

Monday morning.

Be resolute. This is our year. Make it happen. The power is in you.

https://youtu.be/FmuswTEGF-U

<3

Thank you. <3
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

When Yugoslavia split every country got its official language and they are all somewhat similar, some more, some less. Croatian, Bosnian and Montenegrin are all very similar to Serbian; just like Bulgarian and Macedonian are to Slovenian.
    Naturally, grammar rules vary for each language so I can't say that I can formally use languages from that first group except Serbian, my native language.

So that'll be 5.
    I'm a fake polyglot!

1499874700_arnold-schwarzenegger-funny.gif

I used to know a bit of German, but now...I can only remember how to say that I'm hungry and thirsty, name foods and clothing items and that's it. Strange thing is that I can still read German, but can't translate/understand.

Oh and I can watch Turkish tv shows without the subtitle and understand 30-40%, with the exception of Muhteşem Yüzyıl - it's about Sultan Süleyman the Magnificent and his harem - I can understand about 75% lol.
    I confess that I miss watching Turkish shows. I can recommend a few if someone's interested! Lol

@poetic_cell
    That reminds me of this...

There's an old joke that someone who speaks four languages is quadrilingual, a speaker of three languages is trilingual, someone with two languages is bilingual, and someone who knows only one language is an American

giphy.gif
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    IC I have never read the forum rules and guidelines. I have caught snippets as threads are closed, though.
    It just feels too much like the 'Terms and Conditions' things that nobody ever actually reads.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »

Well good job! Are you working on drinking less?

It takes time friend. I know some people actually do it overnight, but to really cut down a whole bunch or all the way took me basically...a whole year.

I think less is good. It's hard mentally to say you just can't have something you really enjoy. I love wine and booze of all kinds, myself. It's just not the right time.

I just made a post about this. You get spirits up high, and do well for a few days and then you *kitten* up. Well, that's a real thing.

We are not robots...yet :)

Don't wait until next week to get back on track. Don't even wait until tomorrow. It's all good...you can with intention be on track right at this moment.

Do it again tomorrow. And if you screw up tomorrow...fine. Do it again Friday. Mistake again?
    No problem but don't forget...Saturday. And if you screw up Saturday, do it again on Sunday.

And if you scew up on Sunday, do it Sunday evening. And if you screw up Sunday evening.

Monday morning.

Be resolute. This is our year. Make it happen. The power is in you.

https://youtu.be/FmuswTEGF-U

<3

This is good....real good
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    IC I have never read the forum rules and guidelines. I have caught snippets as threads are closed, though.
    It just feels too much like the 'Terms and Conditions' things that nobody ever actually reads.

I kind of look at it like...well, if my face can be next to it...that's good enough.

That actually works imo...in terms of trying to be pro-social.

You don't want to look back and see your face next to something mean.

You would regret that.

I like you