True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    bknewtype wrote: »
    confession- I just went to my co workers desk and took 3 chocolates- she doesn't know

*gasp*

If you take her lunch too, I'm tellin!
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I let the dogs out today while who let the dogs out played.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    I let the dogs out today while who let the dogs out played.

4cfrfapd3f2t.gif
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    IC I have never read the forum rules and guidelines. I have caught snippets as threads are closed, though.
    It just feels too much like the 'Terms and Conditions' things that nobody ever actually reads.

I kind of look at it like...well, if my face can be next to it...that's good enough.

That actually works imo...in terms of trying to be pro-social.

You don't want to look back and see your face next to something mean.

You would regret that.

This is why I use a body shot :p

haha nice try. You're not mean.

brb stalking your post history just in case (not really)

https://youtu.be/JsntlJZ9h1U

Not to people who don't deserve it
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    IC I have never read the forum rules and guidelines. I have caught snippets as threads are closed, though.
    It just feels too much like the 'Terms and Conditions' things that nobody ever actually reads.

I kind of look at it like...well, if my face can be next to it...that's good enough.

You would regret that.

"information"

Excalibur-Sword-Lake.jpg

'What?'1ickzkzk4v76.gif
  • deejaroo
    deejaroo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Cconfession...in the past 2 days all I've eaten was 1/2 a funnel cake, spicy funions, gator jerky, a bite of chimichanga, and taco bell....ivw lost 1.5lbs

Confession.... I'm seriously jealous, as I sit here eating my salad for lunch, and hoping the smell of cookies won't make me gain 5 lbs! :D
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

You would regret that.

"information"

Excalibur-Sword-Lake.jpg

'What?'1ickzkzk4v76.gif

You know what I mean. This is actually why imo this place functions well. People are actually friends and try to raise each other up. That's why it works.

Regarding the pic...information as "Excalibur". The ultimate weapon. However, it's dangerous and it will break if used unjustly. King Arthur also got killed using it as did his father...so, it's still only so powerful.

I love "Classics".

If I had an extra 3 lives one of them would have been a Classics major.

I used to want to study to be a museum curator, but I quickly realized that would be a difficult job to obtain.

I wanted to be a librarian and my wife told me i was stupid and that was for girls
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    We are in a blizzard warning today. I had a feeling all week today would be a snow day. I told myself if so, I would spend it being productive and gut my 8 year old's room. So far I haven't done *kitten*. Ugh.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    We are in a blizzard warning today. I had a feeling all week today would be a snow day. I told myself if so, I would spend it being productive and gut my 8 year old's room. So far I haven't done *kitten*. Ugh.

That's okay lazy days are good
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

That's okay lazy days are good

What if I have had more lazy days than productive lately?

I will go to the gym later. It should be dead cuz no one is going anywhere. :D
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

You would regret that.

"information"

Excalibur-Sword-Lake.jpg

'What?'1ickzkzk4v76.gif

You know what I mean. This is actually why imo this place functions well. People are actually friends and try to raise each other up. That's why it works.

Regarding the pic...information as "Excalibur". The ultimate weapon. However, it's dangerous and it will break if used unjustly. King Arthur also got killed using it as did his father...so, it's still only so powerful.

I love "Classics".

I used to want to study to be a museum curator, but I quickly realized that would be a difficult job to obtain.

That would be an amazing job. Think about it...world travel. Constant work about art and history. That would be a fantastic lifestyle.

But yes...one per city. Maybe idk 5 for big cities.

That's a real competition.

That's the whole reason why I didn't go for it. I'm really practical so I just thought I'd have gone to school for nothing lol

I was a philosophy major. I doubled in psychology. Now I'm a software developer, but I don't consider it for nothing at all.

I learned about life and myself, about how people work. It gave me insight into history.

It actually taught me how to think logically and program which ultimately made my career.

Taught me how to argue the right way...to win, be fair, to be nice and be mean and which is best.

And...it brought me my wife, and subsequently kids as a result of history. Through networking.

My brother and I sat down one day thinking about how are we going to meet women.

Through my psychology genius, I came up with the plan to have dinner parties (he claims it was his idea but that's unimportant)

The rationale was so strong and simple.

Women have to eat.

Eventually they will show up.

And we both met our wives this way.

Stop being so profound all the time lol

I find psychology really interesting as well. But a part of me didn't wanna be saddled with student debt for years.

I'm profoundly ridiculous lol

At least you're cute
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options

You would regret that.

"information"

Excalibur-Sword-Lake.jpg

'What?'1ickzkzk4v76.gif

I love "Classics".

That would be an amazing job. Think about it...world travel. Constant work about art and history. That would be a fantastic lifestyle.

But yes...one per city. Maybe idk 5 for big cities.

That's a real competition.

That's the whole reason why I didn't go for it. I'm really practical so I just thought I'd have gone to school for nothing lol

I was a philosophy major. I doubled in psychology. Now I'm a software developer, but I don't consider it for nothing at all.

I learned about life and myself, about how people work. It gave me insight into history.

It actually taught me how to think logically and program which ultimately made my career.

Taught me how to argue the right way...to win, be fair, to be nice and be mean and which is best.

And...it brought me my wife, and subsequently kids as a result of history. Through networking.

My brother and I sat down one day thinking about how are we going to meet women.

Through my psychology genius, I came up with the plan to have dinner parties (he claims it was his idea but that's unimportant)

The rationale was so strong and simple.

Women have to eat.

Eventually they will show up.

And we both met our wives this way.

"Women have to eat" is quite possibly the most profound thing I've seen anyone say around here.
    There's nothing scarier than a hangry lady.