True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I am feeling totally Unsympathetic towards the dozen or so confessions that I have read in the dozen or so pages that have caught me up today... is a confession supposed to say "poor me"? because that's what I have been reading... We live the life we have designed for ourselves if it's bad.. make choices that improve it.. if it's good, have a few and celebrate your ability to make good choices... if it is bad...envision what "good" means...then strive for that... sure some choices are hard.. .and some goals take a long time to achieve. BUT as long as you move in the right direction you should be happy no?

• jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i put a screwdriver through somebody's radiator yesterday, near the top so they could drive for a while... they drove through the chained that had the 'no trespassing' sign on it. then to add insult to injury i reported them to the game warden who met them at their truck :)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I am feeling totally Unsympathetic towards the dozen or so confessions that I have read in the dozen or so pages that have caught me up today... is a confession supposed to say "poor me"? because that's what I have been reading... We live the life we have designed for ourselves if it's bad.. make choices that improve it.. if it's good, have a few and celebrate your ability to make good choices... if it is bad...envision what "good" means...then strive for that... sure some choices are hard.. .and some goals take a long time to achieve. BUT as long as you move in the right direction you should be happy no?

Having a Debbie Downer moment?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Maybe to that person it feels like a confession. Getting something of their chest. I am probably one of the people you are judging and complaining about. Sometimes this is the safest place for a person to say what is on their mind but then again sometimes it is not because they still get judged. My point is, it is not our place to say whether or not what someone has "confessed" here is truly a confession or not because to that person it may feel like it is.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I like adult anime.
    Weird.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I like adult anime.
    Weird.

Have you seen the My Little Pony's adult anime?

Ummmm... yeah me either.. just wondered ;):D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Maybe to that person it feels like a confession. Getting something of their chest. I am probably one of the people you are judging and complaining about. Sometimes this is the safest place for a person to say what is on their mind but then again sometimes it is not because they still get judged. My point is, it is not our place to say whether or not what someone has "confessed" here is truly a confession or not because to that person it may feel like it is.

Respext.

Post Away.... it's okay, it's therapy; it damn sure is.

Not only is it alright to vent, but by typing your thoughts, it's also a valid approach to working through your emotions.

Frankly, it's healthy.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I like adult anime.
    Weird.

Nah. I have never watched that, recently. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Respext.

Not only is it alright to vent, but by typing your thoughts, it's also a valid approach to working through your emotions.

Frankly, it's healthy.

I agree, completely. No worries, I will still say whatever I feel like saying cuz IDGAF. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I like adult anime.
    Weird.

Nah. I have never watched that, recently. :)

Haha. I haven't watched it either... recently.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Respext.

Frankly, it's healthy.

I agree, completely. No worries, I will still say whatever I feel like saying cuz IDGAF. :)

I cannot mark all... but this deserves "Insightful", "Inspiring", "Like" and "Awesome"!!!
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm getting botox....no one else knows.
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really want to get plastic surgery...

Me too!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    The hamrmonies in this remind me of the Everly Brothers. Love it.

https://youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    The hamrmonies in this remind me of the Everly Brothers. Love it.

https://youtu.be/5qF_qbaWt3Q

Fun fact: My grandmother baby sat the Everly Brothers when they were young after they moved to Shenandoah, Iowa. They would still come to visit my grandparents after my grams had married moved about an hour away from there. My grandad had a recording studio in the upstairs of their farmhouse. When the Everly Brothers would come by, they would record some stuff with my granddad. It is very very cool to listen to on his old reel to reel player that they used at the time. It is all still well preserved and taken care of.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Fun fact: My grandmother baby sat the Everly Brothers when they were young after they moved to Shenandoah, Iowa. They would still come to visit my grandparents after my grams had married moved about an hour away from there. My grandad had a recording studio in the upstairs of their farmhouse. When the Everly Brothers would come by, they would record some stuff with my granddad. It is very very cool to listen to on his old reel to reel player that they used at the time. It is all still well preserved and taken care of.

<3

• Gamerchick00
    Gamerchick00 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I'm adding nonstandard meals to my food journal, I have to fight the urge to pick the user submitted calorie count with the best result.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I cannot mark all... but this deserves "Insightful", "Inspiring", "Like" and "Awesome"!!!

Took care of "Insightful" for you two.
  • RoxieDawn
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess that when I was 4 years old I was on episode on Captain Kangaroo.. (true).. My talent as an aspiring actress ended there.