True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I get so tired of cleaning up after my spouse. He is worse than my kids. My life will be so much easier when I am an official single parent. I know it won't be easy but it will be better. Trust me.

Dang, does he know?

Are you serious or venting?

..... maybe he needs a warning shot fired across the bow?

At any rate, best of luck.

Thank you, yes he knows. He doesn't think I will actually leave, therefore makes no effort in trying to be a better team or less self centered and selfish. 3 marriage therapists and numerous discussions haven't opened his eyes either. In his head I am the one that does everything wrong. Not saying I have never messed up or that I am perfect but I am the only that has tried to work on things. I am done trying. There is a lot more to it but you probably have already heard more that you bargained for. Lol

awww hope things sort themselves out. That's tough.
    My husband is a slob and will often ask why our house is a mess. Well I'm not his servant am I
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm tired of my mom not being able to make any decisions and then trying to micro manage everything because she's was once a project manager. Then there are the nurses and such that say my dad can't do anything and has to be forced to take his pills but seemed to take it fine when I said hey dad here's your pill take it. Oh and I gave you a gin and tonic to take it with btw. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I get so tired of cleaning up after my spouse. He is worse than my kids. My life will be so much easier when I am an official single parent. I know it won't be easy but it will be better. Trust me.

Dang, does he know?

Are you serious or venting?

..... maybe he needs a warning shot fired across the bow?

At any rate, best of luck.

Thank you, yes he knows. He doesn't think I will actually leave, therefore makes no effort in trying to be a better team or less self centered and selfish. 3 marriage therapists and numerous discussions haven't opened his eyes either. In his head I am the one that does everything wrong. Not saying I have never messed up or that I am perfect but I am the only that has tried to work on things. I am done trying. There is a lot more to it but you probably have already heard more that you bargained for. Lol

Wow, I'm truly sorry to hear that.
    Hang in there, okay?
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I seriously wish my spouse was more supportive and less sabotaging when it comes to health and fitness.
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been in a severe downward spiral since my husband pointed out that I needed to lose weight....and then added in the for my own health part....

Don't do this for him. Do this for you and then dump his *kitten*!
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    True confession:

My 75 year old mother said I'm old fashioned.

I am who I am...
  • Grey_1
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that...
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    True confession:

I am who I am...

My mother doesn't speak to me.

Mine doesn't either.. really

I have decided that I am not my mothers daughter...lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    True confession:

I am who I am...

My mother told me I was bull headed..
    Then next sentence remarked how much we are alike ..we both looked at each other and burst out laughing ..

I am ..and I know where I got it from lol
    True confession:

I am who I am...

Thats tough ..my mother and older sister have not spoken for 33 years.. :(
  • Grey_1
    Options
    No worries. She's actually pretty mean so it's kind of a relief

I get it - step dad and I didn't have a stellar relationship either. My gain. :)

• Grey_1
    Options

Then next sentence remarked how much we are alike ..we both looked at each other and burst out laughing ..

You just don't seem bull headed....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    True confession:

I am who I am...

True confession:

I am who I am...

Thats tough ..my mother and older sister have not spoken for 33 years.. :(

It's weird. Got a birthday card in the mail today from her, no words. Didn't even sign it. Not sure why she even sent it honestly.

Thats the strangest thing ..maybe she's trying to be nicer..
    Happy birthday :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

You just don't seem bull headed....

Lol..it depends on the situation ..nobody picked me as a hard business woman either ..but I could toe to toe argue and took on a few dudes who didn't see things my way :D

I've mellowed .. ;)
  • Grey_1
    edited November 2016
    Options

Lol..it depends on the situation ..nobody picked me as a hard business woman either ..but I could toe to toe argue and took on a few dudes who didn't see things my way :D

I've mellowed .. ;)

Ah - Aussie/US language barrier. You say bull headed - I say tough as nails :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

I've mellowed .. ;)

Ah - Aussie/US language barrier. You say bull headed - I say tough as nails :)

Lol..oops ....Im a *kitten* cat now though ..well mostly