True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    65lbs is fantastic! That's good encouragement. Mine has been very thoughtfully approaching me about it for a few days now. That's how she operates. Very slow start, very thoughtful, but once the decision is made, look out lol.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Ughhh ..too pissed for this ..
    Night :(
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    65lbs is fantastic! That's good encouragement. Mine has been very thoughtfully approaching me about it for a few days now. That's how she operates. Very slow start, very thoughtful, but once the decision is made, look out lol.

When the mind is "right" the rest always follows! :)
  • fanosatchmo
    fanosatchmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am confused as to where the confession thread went
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I should stay the hell away from sappy love songs when I'm been drinking. :o:#

ETA. I should stay away from the forums too.

I hear ya Boo :(
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I should stay the hell away from sappy love songs when I'm been drinking. :o:#

ETA. I should stay away from the forums too.

I hear ya Boo :(

Sappy songs are bad
    But drunk forums are fun. Post!!!
  • mrmarch911
    mrmarch911 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i masturbated after a 10k run soon as i got home holy crap lol soooooo good
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options

My mother doesn't speak to me.

My mother does not speak to me either, but that is to be expected since she has been dead for 16 years :neutral:

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    mrmarch911 wrote: »
    i masturbated after a 10k run soon as i got home holy crap lol soooooo good

Run a half marathon and enjoy a long weekend or run the full marathon and go on vacation.
  • Grey_1
    Options
    True confession: I really do think spiders are awesome.

m011n8xr2h8t.jpg
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    It was our first snow fall here today, and I all I want to do is wear those soft cuddly knee high socks a sweatshirt and naughty cuddle the *kitten* out of my man =)
    BUT ... it's football Sunday, SMH
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    True confession: I really do think spiders are awesome.

m011n8xr2h8t.jpg

Me too !!!
  • Grey_1
    Options
    Me too !!!
    I knew I wasn't the only one :)
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My mother doesn't speak to me.

Mine either. She's a narcissist who bred a co-dependent thru guilt-based religious dogma. I'm better off.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Confession, lost my best friend and pen pal and have this dillusion I can replace her with someone online.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Justme_1 wrote: »
    Confession, lost my best friend and pen pal and have this dillusion I can replace her with someone online.

Sorry you lost your best friend ..hugs hun .. :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't want to go to my mother in laws Thanksgiving. It will be the first real gathering since my father in law committed suicide in August. My sister in laws have done nothing but fight since. As far as to get into a fist fight at his funeral that I had to break up and had a few words with one of my sister in laws, the one starting all the drama so I know she doesn't like me right me nor do I like her.. ugh. I just don't want to deal with it all. It will just be a huge drama fest while my mother in law is trying to learn to cope with her first holiday season with out her husband of almost 50 years. I am going for my mother in law but that is it.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't want to go to my mother in laws Thanksgiving. It will be the first real gathering since my father in law committed suicide in August. My sister in laws have done nothing but fight since. As far as to get into a fist fight at his funeral that I had to break up and had a few words with one of my sister in laws, the one starting all the drama so I know she doesn't like me right me nor do I like her.. ugh. I just don't want to deal with it all. It will just be a huge drama fest while my mother in law is trying to learn to cope with her first holiday season with out her husband of almost 50 years. I am going for my mother in law but that is it.

And that's part of what makes you awesome!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

And that's part of what makes you awesome!

:) Thanks my friend.. ugh but I still don't wanna! LOL