Options

Replies

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    The secret diet is...

Make breakfast. Use the last two eggs. Turn your back to go get the fork you forgot. Let the dog eat the half of your breakfast she stole from the table.

I gotta go to the grocery :/

oh well, I still gotta workout! darned it. :#

I am waiting until the temp breaks 20 degF later this afternoon, then aforementioned pooch and I are going for a walk/jog.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I have read this entire thread and I now feel a little less lonely. You people are Sick! And I think I may have found my tribe.

You're not wearing pants either, are you?

Are you? Pants are overrated

Of course not.

Although I am wearing a smile and a towel.
  • transphormyn
    transphormyn Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I confess that I came into work this morning and found a bag of chocolate chip cookies a co-worker made for me.. ate all 5 with my coffee - oof there goes today's calories -
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no motivation to be a work and yet here I sit at work this morning... I have things I should be doing but just don't have the motivation to get going on them.. rather be on here playing around... oh well guess I will get up and get to work...
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I went to work, it was a very short day! Had every intention of making the most of it but instead came home and crawled into my bed. It's really nice in here.

Feel like doing the same thing. I work from home and gets so tempting sometimes.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess my favorite thing about husband traveling for work is I get to eat all the things he hates. There's going to be a brussels sprouts, sweet potato, and avocado smorgasbord for the next 2 weeks.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess the confession that got posted as I was typing mine is way more interesting and I want to know more too. I also confess I'm curious how you ended up sleeping with someone you're ashamed of. Is it like Sex and the City where Charlotte sleeps with the Jewish lawyer and ends up marrying him once she gets past the initial embarrassment? Or is it like Freaks and Geeks where Vicki makes out with Bill and never goes near him again?
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.

Is he w well known president elect with orange skin and bad hair?
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Oh.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Don't bang him in public silly

Prude.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to smack people that complain about it being hot in Florida during the winter. Like, did you not understand climate before coming here?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Don't bang him in public silly

Is behind a Safeway dumpster still considered: Public?

.... I'm asking for a friend
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I confess that I want to smack people that complain about it being hot in Florida during the winter. Like, did you not understand climate before coming here?

Haven't lived in Florida for over a decade now but vacationed there a few weeks back. The weather was glorious. Now I'm sitting in 40 degrees.

Lucky 40 degrees