True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @synchkat @slimgirljo15 @Motorsheen

Thanks for all of your kinds words. I know I am the one that needs to take the next step. It's about way more than him just plain not picking up after himself and expecting me to wait on him hand and foot. For instance, I have not been around him most of the day due to him being at work and I had mom obligations. No, he doesn't even do things with the kids and I. Hence, the I can't wait to become an "official single parent" comment. I already do everything as a single parent. Anyway, while I was gone with my daughter. He was taking a nap. Apparently, he woke up while I was gone then went back to sleep. When re-awoke, I got told I was lying about where I was. I was at my mom's. I was told to shut the *kitten* up among many other things. These things happen every day. I just can't do it anymore. Oh, he stayed awake long enough to eat the dinner I made, then went back to bed. This is also something that happens A LOT.

Anyway, now I am just venting because I am sad, lonely and can't believe he was accusing me of lying about being at my mom's. I have never lied to him.. Though he has lied to me several times.

Thanks again, guys.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Thanks for all of your kinds words. I know I am the one that needs to take the next step. It's about way more than him just plain not picking up after himself and expecting me to wait on him hand and foot. For instance, I have not been around him most of the day due to him being at work and I had mom obligations. No, he doesn't even do things with the kids and I. Hence, the I can't wait to become an "official single parent" comment. I already do everything as a single parent. Anyway, while I was gone with my daughter. He was taking a nap. Apparently, he woke up while I was gone then went back to sleep. When re-awoke, I got told I was lying about where I was. I was at my mom's. I was told to shut the *kitten* up among many other things. These things happen every day. I just can't do it anymore. Oh, he stayed awake long enough to eat the dinner I made, then went back to bed. This is also something that happens A LOT.

Anyway, now I am just venting because I am sad, lonely and can't believe he was accusing me of lying about being at my mom's. I have never lied to him.. Though he has lied to me several times.

Thanks again, guys.

❤️❤️❤️ I have been in your shoes. It is terrifying to take the next step. Change is always scary because even in dysfunction there is stability. But when you decide you have had enough and take that step, you will amaze yourself. You are way stronger than you think you are. Capable of way more than you give yourself credit for. Promise.

<3<3 Thank you, I truly am not afraid to be on my own, I welcome it actually. It's just him and his reaction to it all that scares me.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Thanks again, guys.

❤️❤️❤️ I have been in your shoes. It is terrifying to take the next step. Change is always scary because even in dysfunction there is stability. But when you decide you have had enough and take that step, you will amaze yourself. You are way stronger than you think you are. Capable of way more than you give yourself credit for. Promise.

<3<3 Thank you, I truly am not afraid to be on my own, I welcome it actually. It's just him and his reaction to it all that scares me.

I wish you all the strength in the world darlin ..that part about the reaction is what scared me too. But it is so worth it ..life is too short to be unhappy..big big hugs :*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Thanks again, guys.

That is a hard bullet to bite but once you do, the weight off of your shoulders is immense.

Thanks again, guys.

I wish you all the strength in the world darlin ..that part about the reaction is what scared me too. But it is so worth it ..life is too short to be unhappy..big big hugs :*

<3<3 I will bite the bullet and I won't stay forever. I am just getting ducks in a row, biding time and doing my thing till timing is right. Thanks again. This is stuff I don't tell anyone so it feels good to say it here once in awhile.
  • Maria_Robbins_07
    Options
    I confess I'm a nurse and usually don't get a chance to eat until after 2:00pm & usually get cut short so I only get half my meal in so when I get home after a 12 hour shift, I literally consume 2000 calories in one sitting & then go to sleep
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I have the urge to smack my hubs to wake him up. Yes, there are more pleasant
    ways for him. I'm not feeling pleasant, though...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I Confess the acting in "Christmas bride" sucks but it's a holiday movie and nothing else is on and it's been a week and I want mindless entertainment
  • synchkat
    Options
    And a puppy
  • synchkat
    Options
    This movie is really bad. but i can't be bothered changing the channel
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm a *kitten* pushover
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm looking for an excuse to not go up this morning...and mother nature just might be helping me out..
  • Grey_1
    Options
    I got my wish, and confess that I lied. I really did want to go up this morning. :'(

Bloody New England weather....
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I had too many 6bo8mc8npap4.jpeg
  • Grey_1
    Options
    dbkyser wrote: »
    I seriously wish my spouse was more supportive and less sabotaging when it comes to health and fitness.
    I keep coming back to this - My morning "work" just cancelled and I'm fighting the urge to have a bowl of garbage cereal for breakfast. My wife and youngest give me all kinds of support verbally, but they keep bringing food into the house that wants to kill me....

Ok, that's a little dramatic lol, but man...it would be so much easier if crap like that wasn't in the house.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    dbkyser wrote: »
    I seriously wish my spouse was more supportive and less sabotaging when it comes to health and fitness.
    I keep coming back to this - My morning "work" just cancelled and I'm fighting the urge to have a bowl of garbage cereal for breakfast. My wife and youngest give me all kinds of support verbally, but they keep bringing food into the house that wants to kill me....

Ok, that's a little dramatic lol, but man...it would be so much easier if crap like that wasn't in the house.

I had a hard time too... The biggest thing for me to remember is that "not everyone is gonna be on a diet when I am on a diet".. Temptation and all the "powers that be" will ALWAYS be there to lure you in..

Make the right and/or wise choice.. as mine tells me, "I did not make you eat that" and that's a hard pill to swallow. But he's right.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hmm " I did not make you eat that " would have got my ex a throat punch :D
  • Grey_1
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I had a hard time too... The biggest thing for me to remember is that "not everyone is gonna be on a diet when I am on a diet".. Temptation and all the "powers that be" will ALWAYS be there to lure you in..

Make the right and/or wise choice.. as mine tells me, "I did not make you eat that" and that's a hard pill to swallow. But he's right.

That's so very true. I do joke with them about, and part of me secretly hopes they'll pick up on the fact that I'm hoping inside they "get it"...but like I tell my lady all the time - this is my deal - I'd love it if you join me, but you do what works for you.....

The dirty little fact of my existence right now is I do really love the garbage food, but I do make the right choices.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

That's so very true. I do joke with them about, and part of me secretly hopes they'll pick up on the fact that I'm hoping inside they "get it"...but like I tell my lady all the time - this is my deal - I'd love it if you join me, but you do what works for you.....

The dirty little fact of my existence right now is I do really love the garbage food, but I do make the right choices.

I am all about garbage food.. <3<3 I gained three pounds of water weight yesterday from the garbage I ate.....lol

And mine has very very good intentions, he knows how to press my buttons both positive and negatively.. The "i did not make you eat that" is exactly the right thing for me to process instead of him babying me..

Takes time.. you will get there..

ps mine got on board about 5 months later, he has lost 65 pounds.