True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess I opened my fridge to make my supper and it's full of healthy food and it pissed me off because I really just want something crappy that tastes good.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Om considering having chips for dinner.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't know how to post a picture on here sigh
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I see fat people and I want to guide them to CICO but it is none of my business...
  • km8907
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess I don't know how to post a picture on here sigh

You can't do it on the app. Has to be through a browser.
  • km8907
    Options
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    I confess I don't like positive sympathy. I won't play the role of commenting something nice to make someone feel better. If someone says they are ugly, I'll agree with them. If they ask for my opinion on the matter, they might get a different answer, but who am I to argue with how they feel. If someone says they are fat, then I might offer them some advice on how to fix that, but again, I won't try to make them feel better by lying or giving them sympathy.

I'd rather be brutally honest over all else.

I confess I just crushed a little ;)
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I may have a slight crush on the guy who delivers the flowers to our practice. :blush:
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I may have a slight crush on the guy who delivers the flowers to our practice. :blush:

Did he deliver some to you?
    Perhaps you should get a picture of him and share it with the class. ;)
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess my child has trouble in school, conforming to expectations of how one is expected to act, etc. while in a classroom. Today's parent teach interview is the first one I'm not terrified about since his report card was half decent. Could he finally be figuring out this behaviour thing?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    One of the doctors I work for is a health nut too. We often challenge each other to set new goals, go harder, go further. He wore jeans into the office today, I have never seen him in jeans. Holy hotness!!! I can't stop looking, especially when he is walking away from me. I need to go home and change my panties.

Oh and people that don't think hygiene is important piss me off! At least brush your teeth, put a little soap in your hair and most importantly hit the hot spots!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I hit the inspiring button when people make me laugh.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I confess I think really bad thoughts more than good ones.

Logical, bad thought are 10 times more entertaining.
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess that I secretly plan my co-workers demise (just his demise atthe office- i.e. getting fired). He has called out the last 2 days and I know for a fact that he is NOT sick and he went to Palm beach instead..leaving me with double the workload.
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that I secretly plan my co-workers demise (just his demise atthe office- i.e. getting fired). He has called out the last 2 days and I know for a fact that he is NOT sick and he went to Palm beach instead..leaving me with double the workload.

Yeah but have you ever been to palm beach? It's pretty great. I've been planning my husbands assistants demise for months. Her voice grates on my last dam nerve.

Yep. I live less than an hour from Palm Beach :smile: I do there quite often, then to Lauderdale, and Miami... so, your confession and mine slighlty parallell each other.. lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I confess that I dreamed about one if my MFP friends last night :grimace:
  • charis2979
    charis2979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    I confess that, for some unknown reason, I'm not sleeping well lately. :confused:

Me either!