True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• mystically_me
    mystically_me Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I confess I jumped out of the closet and the broom closet this year.

My family isn't too happy with me
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I've had wine and Tostitos and I'm going to have more cause I just got the BEST news and I'm smiling

I hope that it's that, your Father's Cancer's in remission!

It's not sadly
    But he is scheduled for his thing he needs to get done and should be home Friday.
    So the beat news is he will be in his own bed soon, at home with my mom and their dog.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess I jumped out of the closet and the broom closet this year.

My family isn't too happy with me

You need to be true to you ..Give them a little time ..hugs my friend ..
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I confess I've had wine and Tostitos and I'm going to have more cause I just got the BEST news and I'm smiling

I hope that it's that, your Father's Cancer's in remission!

It's not sadly
    But he is scheduled for his thing he needs to get done and should be home Friday.
    So the beat news is he will be in his own bed soon, at home with my mom and their dog.

Him being as comfortable, as possible's what's best because it'll keep him as healthy, as possible also!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I confess that since falling down the stairs and injuring myself in May and the fact that I can't walk or exercise much, I've lost interest in eating healthy and am having a really hard time getting back the groove!

Today I ate a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter, a Whopper and fries from BK and a soda which I never drink, then I snacked on some white cheddar popcorn because the pain is keeping me up so what do I do??? I Eat!!! :confounded:

HELP!!!!!!!! :cry:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that since falling down the stairs and injuring myself in May and the fact that I can't walk or exercise much, I've lost interest in eating healthy and am having a really hard time getting back the groove!

Today I ate a big bowl of Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter, a Whopper and fries from BK and a soda which I never drink, then I snacked on some white cheddar popcorn because the pain is keeping me up so what do I do??? I Eat!!! :confounded:

HELP!!!!!!!! :cry:

Aww hugs Linda ..There has to be something you can do in regards to exercise..all movement burns cals ....can you think of anything ?
    I had to reduce cals a lot when I broke my ankle ..

Sit down and make a plan ..you've come so far sweetie ..you know what you have to do.. :*
  • synchkat
    Options
    oh no @FabulousFantasticFifty hope you feel better.
    Can you go for some physio for your injuries? Hope they heal soon and you're back up and running
  • synchkat
    Options
    I just had to tell my mom that the dr's who visit won't be looking at their clutter (which is non existent) because they will be caring for my dad as he nears the end of his life.
    So I confess I feel crappy for having to say this to her but sometimes you have to be blunt to get your point across
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    mericose wrote: »
    I confess that I am tired of getting zero support at home with my fitness journey.

It's the same for me! I cook every.single.meal. everyday, and what do I get? Nothing but harassment and judgy, annoying jokes. As if my taking control of my life is an inconvenience to them

I confess that I really can't handle them tearing me down like they do, when they are the ones that told me I was too fat to begin with :/

Here is what you can do to stop the complaints. And you only have to do it to one of them.It does work better if the others are watching.
    1. Place yourself directly in front of your victim
    2. Drop to your knees like if you are going to cry
    3. Thrust out vigorously with a forward punch at approximately shoulder height
    4. Look at rest of the groups and in questioning manner say "Next?"
    5. If the complaints continue , repeat at varying interval to the others or same victim.
    6. This also works in a modified version when your targets are asleep and they will have to sleep sometime. In fact it might get faster results if you remind them that they have to sleep sometime.

The complaints should stop, unless you are surrounded by a group that has a REALLY hard time learning their lesson.

Just one old man's opinion...........
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I just accidentally knocked my boss' toothbrush on the dirty bathroom floor (cuz our cleaning crew sucks) and I put it back without washing it off first.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I just accidentally knocked my boss' toothbrush on the dirty bathroom floor (cuz our cleaning crew sucks) and I put it back without washing it off first.

baaaaahhhhaaaa!

You could have went a step further.. and only if you hate your boss, dipped it in toilet.. I actually like mine, but you never know what I am capable of.. sigh
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

baaaaahhhhaaaa!

You could have went a step further.. and only if you hate your boss, dipped it in toilet.. I actually like mine, but you never know what I am capable of.. sigh

I don't dislike him though that thought ran through my mind just cuz I have never done that to anyone. But then I would feel guilty because I did get a raise, just this morning! HAHA!
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm stuck in a two hour online training. I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Listening to someone drone on reading slides to you bores me to tears.

But it gave me time to figure out how much vacation days I have left. 12 days and 4 hours ahhh yiss. B)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

baaaaahhhhaaaa!

I don't dislike him though that thought ran through my mind just cuz I have never done that to anyone. But then I would feel guilty because I did get a raise, just this morning! HAHA!

Very wise grasshopper...never do this on "raise day"..lol

• km8907
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I'm stuck in a two hour online training. I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Listening to someone drone on reading slides to you bores me to tears.

But it gave me time to figure out how much vacation days I have left. 12 days and 4 hours ahhh yiss. B)

Nice! Do those expire at the end of calendar year or contract year?

Contract year. I wish I could take off half of December though lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Nice! Do those expire at the end of calendar year or contract year?

Contract year. I wish I could take off half of December though lol.

I think we should now pick out the places we would want to spend your vacation...
  • km8907
    Options
    I was thinking Scotland.
  • km8907
    Options