True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunZumba
    RunZumba Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I let alcohol keep me from progress and sadly not doing better.

I confess to the same thing.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess that in the past I have been VERY hard on myself. I've seen nothing but negativity in anything I do and that has overshadowed any achievements I have made either personally or professionally. But a few weeks ago it was like a switch flipped in my head. I think my 'give a damn' broke. still trying to decide it if this is 100% good :#

That'a girl! You are AMAZING.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess that in the past I have been VERY hard on myself. I've seen nothing but negativity in anything I do and that has overshadowed any achievements I have made either personally or professionally. But a few weeks ago it was like a switch flipped in my head. I think my 'give a damn' broke. still trying to decide it if this is 100% good :#

It is a good thing that your "give a damn" broke. Mine broke earlier this year after a heart scare, a lung cancer scare, and our home burning to the ground losing everything including our pet dog. Yeah, for all the work drama bs drama, family drama, basically ALL drama, I just say, I dont care. It really takes the weight off your shoulders and lets YOU focus on the important shyte in your life, like health, family etc.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It's a great thing, stop doubting it! Once you realize how much you are worth, you will move mountains! Love you girl, with all my heart! Thank you for last night! (no guys, it wasn't dirty... this time!)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    I'm stuck in a two hour online training. I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Listening to someone drone on reading slides to you bores me to tears.

But it gave me time to figure out how much vacation days I have left. 12 days and 4 hours ahhh yiss. B)

Nice! Do those expire at the end of calendar year or contract year?

Contract year. I wish I could take off half of December though lol.

I think we should now pick out the places we would want to spend your vacation...

Who is in Italy? Italy is my dream vacation and it needs to happen. SOON!

swqbho40c4hb.jpg

o2idrmu7zd9s.jpg

• Timshel_
    Options

n3m65cykbwqk.jpg

4qpyrplghkxa.jpg

• RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

n3m65cykbwqk.jpg

4qpyrplghkxa.jpg

Well played my friend. I am on my way this time. You better be the one naked with cold beers waiting on the beach.
  • Timshel_
    Options

n3m65cykbwqk.jpg

4qpyrplghkxa.jpg

Well played my friend. I am on my way this time. You better be the one naked with cold beers waiting on the beach.

Lots of nude beaches in Roma.
    Non tanto in Pisa o Vaticano.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

n3m65cykbwqk.jpg

4qpyrplghkxa.jpg

Lots of nude beaches in Roma.
    Non tanto in Pisa o Vaticano.

Perfect. Then we will have lots to look at! ;)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in a two hour online training. I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Listening to someone drone on reading slides to you bores me to tears.

But it gave me time to figure out how much vacation days I have left. 12 days and 4 hours ahhh yiss. B)

I think we should now pick out the places we would want to spend your vacation...

swqbho40c4hb.jpg

o2idrmu7zd9s.jpg

I'll meet you there I know a fabulous little hotel near the Colosseum. There's an awesome restaurant around the corner from it too
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

swqbho40c4hb.jpg

o2idrmu7zd9s.jpg

I'll meet you there I know a fabulous little hotel near the Colosseum. There's an awesome restaurant around the corner from it too

Oh my, we could cause some trouble!
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I confess that I left but decided to come back because I missed everyone. Aka maryward13
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I confess that I left but decided to come back because I missed everyone. Aka maryward13

Welcome back Mary!
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate HORRIBLY for lunch today (pizza, peanut butter cups and a coke)- I am an emotional eater and have gone through a ROUGH few weeks...if I had more to eat I would have binged on food probably....I know that is horrible.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess that I ate HORRIBLY for lunch today (pizza, peanut butter cups and a coke)- I am an emotional eater and have gone through a ROUGH few weeks...if I had more to eat I would have binged on food probably....I know that is horrible.

its only horrible if you let it totally derail you. otherwise...take it easy on yourself and reset and restart. its ok. i promise. just don't stop.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

swqbho40c4hb.jpg

o2idrmu7zd9s.jpg

Oh my, we could cause some trouble!

The restaurant might not be thst great but we went there the first night, the airline had lost our luggage so I drank....a lot. They had the best dessert wine.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

:* it's great to see you back darlin
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am struggling and as a result have been binge eating. I have gained 45lbs since this same time last year and I am spiraling out of control. :(