True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I have an enlarged tonsil that makes breathing hard sometimes but I'm too scared to have surgery to remove it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I confess I think really bad thoughts more than good ones.

I like this.

Hopefully these bad thoughts lead to very bad choices.

...... we could start a club.

With a secret handshake.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess that I dreamed about one if my MFP friends last night :grimace:

Awww was it me :*
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have an enlarged tonsil that makes breathing hard sometimes but I'm too scared to have surgery to remove it.

I had mine removed while in high school. Mine were large. I talked to the doctor about having them removed while I was there for something else. He said well have a look before you leave. And he took one look and went Woah! He had no problem with my request to remove them.
    That was the worst pain in my life. But saying that, I would do it again.
    I breathe better in general and now when they swell I can still breathe.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I may have a slight crush on the guy who delivers the flowers to our practice. :blush:

Did he deliver some to you?
    Perhaps you should get a picture of him and share it with the class. ;)

Lol! Not sure I'd be able to pull that off! :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It is a faptastic evening.
    Much needed.
  • phantomzluv
    phantomzluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been in a severe downward spiral since my husband pointed out that I needed to lose weight....and then added in the for my own health part....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    It is a faptastic evening.
    Much needed.

70hmsno4jy78.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I spied my curling boyfriend at the rink today and I tried to be nonchalant and ignore him but he sidled up and said hi and was kind of not completely awkward. After he kind of stared a bit but he was kind of cool today. what's up with that?!?!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I get so tired of cleaning up after my spouse. He is worse than my kids. My life will be so much easier when I am an official single parent. I know it won't be easy but it will be better. Trust me.
  • likeahelicopter
    likeahelicopter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My da sells avon.
  • IslaTiempo
    IslaTiempo Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I confess disliking old pathetic snowbirds coming to Florida from Jersey and surrounding areas.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think turkey is the most boring meat, ever. I can't understand why peeps spend a fortune to buy one for Xmas.
  • Bentnotbroken130
    Bentnotbroken130 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i confess that i dislike a majority of you people just based off your posts i read here.

i also confess i'm a *kitten*.

How do you feel about my post??

Send me a pic and I will let you know.

doj_9037.jpg

I confess I'm reading these while my children do their schoolwork, my 6 year old saw the pic and said that looks like a really big slug...
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been in a severe downward spiral since my husband pointed out that I needed to lose weight....and then added in the for my own health part....

Is he still breathing? Seriously, I hope you've told him how he made you feel x
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I get so tired of cleaning up after my spouse. He is worse than my kids. My life will be so much easier when I am an official single parent. I know it won't be easy but it will be better. Trust me.

Dang, does he know?

Are you serious or venting?

..... maybe he needs a warning shot fired across the bow?

At any rate, best of luck.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Dang, does he know?

Thank you, yes he knows. He doesn't think I will actually leave, therefore makes no effort in trying to be a better team or less self centered and selfish. 3 marriage therapists and numerous discussions haven't opened his eyes either. In his head I am the one that does everything wrong. Not saying I have never messed up or that I am perfect but I am the only that has tried to work on things. I am done trying. There is a lot more to it but you probably have already heard more that you bargained for. Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Dang, does he know?

Thank you, yes he knows. He doesn't think I will actually leave, therefore makes no effort in trying to be a better team or less self centered and selfish. 3 marriage therapists and numerous discussions haven't opened his eyes either. In his head I am the one that does everything wrong. Not saying I have never messed up or that I am perfect but I am the only that has tried to work on things. I am done trying. There is a lot more to it but you probably have already heard more that you bargained for. Lol

Sending big hugs ..you can only do your best.
    Marriage is tough ..
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    @RunHardBeStrong - Been there done that. That's no way to live. Wishing and hoping all the best fortune for you.