True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Signing off facebook. A kid described himself as being old af because he was born in 1994.

94 huh?

Damn kids..
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I'm mad at @angelxsss for not coming back to explain
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I confess that I think she is sitting back and laughing her *kitten* off at us for all being so curious. She has us eating right out of the palm of her hand
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.

I'm sorry you are ashamed of me lol.

Really though you can't leave us all hanging like that. Details.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

She's probably out.

In public.

.... looking for a suitable dumpster

Sorry guys, I'd left my phone at his house and posted from my work computer before I left. I actually went back to his house for lunch and my phone.

He's just 4 years shy of twice my age, and I don't feel much physical attraction to him. He's so so so sweet to me though, but I feel like people would either be thinking "why is that girl kissing her dad" or "why is SHE with HIM?"

Is the sex good enough to balance that all out? That's the real question lol
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I confess that I think she is sitting back and laughing her *kitten* off at us for all being so curious. She has us eating right out of the palm of her hand
    I confess that I'm sleeping with a guy who I'm ashamed to be seen with in public.

She's probably out.

In public.

Sorry guys, I'd left my phone at his house and posted from my work computer before I left. I actually went back to his house for lunch and my phone.

He's just 4 years shy of twice my age, and I don't feel much physical attraction to him. He's so so so sweet to me though, but I feel like people would either be thinking "why is that girl kissing her dad" or "why is SHE with HIM?"

Is the sex good enough to balance that all out? That's the real question lol

He's the first guy to make me cum... twice. So I think so? I think in this case, with age comes knowing wtf you're doing lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess I'm judging that white dude who posted he would NEVER date a black woman. I could be wrong but it just irked me.

edited because I don't mean to fat shame.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

She's probably out.

In public.

So, being that I'm exactly twice your age...?

You might be my father ;)

I'm not giving you 24 years worth of birthday presents.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

Damn girl, story of my life (see my profile pic lol). Husband is 19 years older than me. He looks older than he is, and I look younger than I am. We started dating when I was 24 and he was 43. I get the dad comment from time to time, but not nearly as often as you'd expect. More often, he gets asked if he's rich or has a big dick. I've always found him attractive though... Something about the hair and the chiseled jawline and his legs. Plus the sex is A+, gold stars, struck-by-lightning every frikkin time.

...I confess I have more stories about me and 40-something men that I'm not sharing here. But if you ever want advice about your situation, PM me.
  • jnichel
    Options
    Signing off facebook. A kid described himself as being old af because he was born in 1994.

My oldest was born in 1993.
  • angelxsss
    edited January 2017
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

Damn girl, story of my life (see my profile pic lol). Husband is 19 years older than me. He looks older than he is, and I look younger than I am. We started dating when I was 24 and he was 43. I get the dad comment from time to time, but not nearly as often as you'd expect. More often, he gets asked if he's rich or has a big dick. I've always found him attractive though... Something about the hair and the chiseled jawline and his legs. Plus the sex is A+, gold stars, struck-by-lightning every frikkin time.

...I confess I have more stories about me and 40-something men that I'm not sharing here. But if you ever want advice about your situation, PM me.

omg those are our exact ages lol. I don't think he looks older than he is, but I definitely look younger than I am (I was sparring with a 15 year old the other day and he asked me if I was in high school)
  • angelxsss
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

So, being that I'm exactly twice your age...?

You might be my father ;)

I'm not giving you 24 years worth of birthday presents.

pretty please? *bats eyelashes*
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm judging that white dude who posted he would NEVER date a black woman. I could be wrong but it just irked me.

You're not wrong. It's stupid to say you find an entire race unattractive.
  • angelxsss
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

omg those are our exact ages lol. I don't think he looks older than he is, but I definitely look younger than I am (I was sparring with a 15 year old the other day and he asked me if I was in high school)

Guys your age are kind of morons still. I have always dated older guys. They are more mature (usually) and just have a different outlook on life than younger guys. I grew up very quickly though and needed someone on a different level than most people my age I imagine.
    You are right though, with age comes experience ;)

Yeah when I told my mom he was older she said "well I'm not surprised..." :p
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

I highly doubt that if a black woman that looks like this gave him the time of day, he'd say he'd "never" date her. Not that he'd have a chance but I'm just giving an example.

Halle-Berry-Bra-Size-Wiki-Hot-Images.jpg
  • jnichel
    Options

Are nutria a race? Because I find them all fugly.
  • jnichel
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

Guys your age are kind of morons still. I have always dated older guys. They are more mature (usually) and just have a different outlook on life than younger guys. I grew up very quickly though and needed someone on a different level than most people my age I imagine.

I'm so in.
  • benwould
    benwould Posts: 190 Member
    Options

I highly doubt that if a black woman that looks like this gave him the time of day, he'd say he'd "never" date her. Not that he'd have a chance but I'm just giving an example.

quoting just because Halle is so *kitten* hot.
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options

Who ever that guy was is an idiot... leave it at that. he is not worth wasting your time on...
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options

She's probably out.

In public.

Yeah when I told my mom he was older she said "well I'm not surprised..." :p

The woman I am Married to is 13 years older than I am.. and we never get the is she your mom... we love each other and the sex is great... so if he is making you "CUM" twice... go for it... and maybe he can hold you on the edge til you beg...
  • Just_J_Now
    edited January 2017
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »

Who ever that guy was is an idiot... leave it at that. he is not worth wasting your time on...

Oh he's not wasting my time. He's just an idiot so I wanted to confess I judge ignorant people like that. Especially for saying "never have and never will". As if he had some special insight into his future. smh...PRICK