True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess the fact the skip of the team we played today stormed off having a tantrum is in my eyes a victory. And losing to the jerk by 1 is as much a win as any since he thinks we are useless. Guess we're not all that useless.

And I'm having an amazing hair day
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been struggling to get out of this bed for an hour and a half already.
  • daisyananana
    daisyananana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess I only want to lose weight to get a guy to like me. Just found out he's getting married soon. Nice start for 2017!
  • daisyananana
    daisyananana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess I only want to lose weight to get a guy to like me. Just found out he's getting married soon. Nice start for 2017!

That's your sign that it wasn't meant to be. Never try to change yourself for another person!! Lose the weight for you, the rest will fall into place.

Thank you :smiley: .... Dragging my feet to gym now ha!

• synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess we just had a 3.5 hour play date and while I did nothing I figure I earned this
    hb65tbagqrwp.jpg

You always have to be player one...don't you?

Actually I was player 2. The boy was using the wii u thingie as his
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess we just had a 3.5 hour play date and while I did nothing I figure I earned this
    hb65tbagqrwp.jpg

You always have to be player one...don't you?

Actually I was player 2. The boy was using the wii u thingie as his

I can't touch our Wii U game pad without having to clean it off. I swear the kids use it as a lunch tray.

My boy is very careful with it. Now the ipad not so much it's kind of a bath toy
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'd rather be at home opening my first beer of the day rather than working
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I think it's dumb that my sister wants to buy a wedding dress now when her wedding is going to be 2 years from now.....
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I always wonder what everyone is actually doing when they post on threads here!
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I think it's dumb that my sister wants to buy a wedding dress now when her wedding is going to be 2 years from now.....

Tell her to get a lace up one...adjustable...it's like the sweatpants of wedding dresses.

Well that's my main qualm with buying it now. Not trying to put her on blast but she's bigger than she's been in the past and two years from now could go either way. It'll be fine if she goes thinner I suppose bc you could always have it taken in. I thought about it for another second and I think she means to get an expensive dress she can make payments on over that time.
  • KyleGrace8
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

I agree but try telling a bride anything and you run the risk of being decapitated.

We already have not the best relationship so I try to keep my mouth shut on a number of things. Ultimately it isn't my problem. She had a crappy first wedding so I think she's hyped to do better.
  • 50_SHADES_OF_TREY
    50_SHADES_OF_TREY Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm just horny....sex burns calories too
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I always wonder what everyone is actually doing when they post on threads here!

I just sat down from cleaning all morning. Since I was sick for two days it looked like a few traveling hobo camps set up shop here while I was upstairs. I sit down, put my feet up, check in here so I I might get a laugh or say something to cheer somebody up, look out the window for a second, and now I get back to work. My confession...my family is made of slobs.

This is what I meant exactly.. except I confess I only have 2 slobs in the house now.. lol