True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    Thursday I night I gave a guy a decent chop to the wrist and it made me feel good when he was in pain

Hate the guy? Or like inflicting pain on others in general?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that I never practiced safe sex while I was in the Navy, and as such, I may have children, in their mid-to-late 20's, all over the world.

Can I borrow $20.00 ?

.... and the car keys.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    It's Sunday afternoon and I poured myself a cocktail. Don't judge me or go ahead, I don't care.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    It's Sunday afternoon and I poured myself a cocktail. Don't judge me or go ahead, I don't care.

I'm just jealous. Not judging
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    Thursday I night I gave a guy a decent chop to the wrist and it made me feel good when he was in pain

I'll bite. Why did you have to chop him? Did he get handsy with you?

He was getting out of line. Lots of stick work all night. He deserved it. Honestly didn't mean to get him that hard but *kitten* happens. Glad it worked out that way.

• UltraTacks
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Hate is a strong word! Dislike more than hate. I do like inflicting pain on others. Never want to see someone get seriously hurt. Always feels good to catch a guy with his head down

• RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options

Hate is a strong word! Dislike more than hate. I do like inflicting pain on others. Never want to see someone get seriously hurt. Always feels good to catch a guy with his head down

note to self: do not engage with this guy, he wants to see you in pain.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I thought you liked pain?????
  • UltraTacks
    Options

Lol way out of context! I'm a nice guy.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

I thought you liked pain?????

You know I do...

But.. i had rather it come from someone that does not want to chop me in half for the thrill of just inflicting pain.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options

I prefer to catch a girl with her head down.
  • UltraTacks
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I guess I should clarify the guy was on other team. It was during a hockey game
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I guess I should clarify the guy was on other team. It was during a hockey game

I'll admit I was curious but wasn't going to press it...
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had cake for lunch, and I don't regret it.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I thought I just saw my sister on here and it made me almost puke. She would totally ruin this place for me

Lol. My BFF of 17 years was the first person to introduce me to mfp (not the forums) about 6 yrs ago. She dropped off about a year into it but I stuck around. Now she's back for the new year and she would die if she found me here.

Some people I wouldn't mind, but not her. Pleeeeeease not her

I confess, I want the story now
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I rented suicide squad, the new Jason Bourne flick, and bad mom's over the weekend. I enjoyed bad mom's the most out of those 3 movies.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    If I knew anyone in my family were on here I'd deactivate immediately. I don't have Facebook or Instagram or any other social media for that very reason. I can't do the family dramashit.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I watch Netflix way too much.