Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    It was drunk behavior while sober. Fun times lol
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that today I went to Ikea and I danced and sang along to one of the backstreet boys songs that was playing in the background. Some strangers laughed, some stared in amusement, my teenage daughter looked at me horrified...but I didn't care. I felt like being silly and I let lose a little and it felt great! Now that I look back at it, I must of looked so ridiculous LOL oh well, those strangers won't see me again :D

Good for you, you prob made people smile. I know it would make me smile and laugh to see that. Not at you, but with you.

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that today I went to Ikea and I danced and sang along to one of the backstreet boys songs that was playing in the background. Some strangers laughed, some stared in amusement, my teenage daughter looked at me horrified...but I didn't care. I felt like being silly and I let lose a little and it felt great! Now that I look back at it, I must of looked so ridiculous LOL oh well, those strangers won't see me again :D

I have a habit of doing this when walking around outside... while listening to music nobody else can hear. The couple neighbors I have probably think I'm on drugs.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm Post Mating a salad from The Burger Joint for dinner.... for shame.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm still alive

I confess I love it when you post in the selfie thread.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Watching hockey outdoors with 67 thousand of your closest friends is a good time. Beating the flyers makes it even better. Next time though I need to dress appropriately. Cold and wind was brutal. I have no extra padding like before to deal with the cold lol.

9wsdro6kbra8.jpg
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous
  • Xvapor
    Options
    Just finished a nice large shamrock shake
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate 3000 calories today
  • Xvapor
    Options
    That's not bad I think I'm at 5500
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options

Hahaha I adore you!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess I had a terrible time going out last night and I have no desire to hang out with my old high school friend again. The party/bar scene isn't for me. I'd rather sit at home with my two cats.

Nothing wrong with that. I only like going to bars to dance. Just to sit and hang out, nah, I'd rather do that at home and not have to yell to be heard.

This white girl can't dance. I drank water the whole time.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a terrible time going out last night and I have no desire to hang out with my old high school friend again. The party/bar scene isn't for me. I'd rather sit at home with my two cats.

This is me, too. I'm all about small groups at someone's home. The drinks are cheaper, the company is better and so is the music. :)