True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that with the high amount of "inside joke" threads presently running, I have no *kitten* idea what is going on or what anyone is talking about anymore.

Yup. Same
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess my friends were so happy to get me out of the house last night, they didn't let me pay for anything. And told me I wasn't gong to let my designated driver go to waste. And I lost count of how many drinks were put in front of me. And the only sign of a hangover is my eyes are all dry and itchy.

I confess I laughed so hard I cried, and feel no more guilt about leaving my dudes at home to go have fun.

This makes me happy. You deserve to have a blast and enjoy life
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess my friends were so happy to get me out of the house last night, they didn't let me pay for anything. And told me I wasn't gong to let my designated driver go to waste. And I lost count of how many drinks were put in front of me. And the only sign of a hangover is my eyes are all dry and itchy.

I confess I laughed so hard I cried, and feel no more guilt about leaving my dudes at home to go have fun.

I know how suffocating it can be sitting at home all the time.Everyone deserves a night out on the town. I'm glad you had a good time and got to catch up with friends.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

This makes me happy. You deserve to have a blast and enjoy life

I know how suffocating it can be sitting at home all the time.Everyone deserves a night out on the town. I'm glad you had a good time and got to catch up with friends.

Aww. Thanks ladies!

Three years since I had a girls night before this. I'm hoping it doesn't go nearly so long again. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that with the high amount of "inside joke" threads presently running, I have no *kitten* idea what is going on or what anyone is talking about anymore.

And then she said : that's not a duck, that's my *kitten* !
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm letting my cat boss me around. I need to get up and do things but she is refusing to get off my lap.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I confess I'm nervous and just about to drop out of the open.. I know I'm not good enough for regonals yet, heck I've only been doing this for 3 months.
    I know I'm not the strongest.
    I know I'm not the fastest
    And I know I only just did my first box jumps 50 cm yesterday so I'm slower than most..

But I don't want to have the lowest ranking score in the world....
    So tonight I'm falling on my knees and asking my gods and all the good creatures out there to give me strength to perform as well as I can tomorrow.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm nervous and just about to drop out of the open.. I know I'm not good enough for regonals yet, heck I've only been doing this for 3 months.
    And I know I only just did my first box jumps 50 cm yesterday so I'm slower than most..

So tonight I'm falling on my knees and asking my gods and all the good creatures out there to give me strength to perform as well as I can tomorrow.

My beard and I believe in you. You'll be great
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Fear and being nervous are awesome things in this case. You are pushing yourself, you're trying to move out of those imagined boundaries you thought you've had. Enjoy it. Seize the moment :smile:
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

Uhm...But, you're doing it?! Most peeps don't even have the guts to put themselves out there! Just go out there, do your thing and enjoy it! Life is short, don't waste it it, embrace it! :heart:
  • chrissy9382
    chrissy9382 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I buy sweets for my boyfriend and hide them in the cupboard and see how long it takes him to find them
  • eli67
    eli67 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Crisps and wine....its Saturday rite!!
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

You need to stop stressing yourself out and expecting perfection of yourself. If you keep this up, you are going to burn out before you get anywhere. So what if you have the lowest ranking score? It's still a better score than you had today or yesterday. Working out shouldn't be so stressful, it should be about loving it and doing your best. Isn't it about bettering yourself? Work for your PR's. Do this open for the experience. Stop comparing yourself to athletes that have been doing this for years. You got this, go have fun being a badass.

Now this... Was just what I needed.. Cheers <3
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I feel a bit like a slob today for some reason.
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm almost over my calorie total for the day and it's only 525