True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    That feeling you get when you think that you are getting super close to someone and then you realize that you are a number, at the bottom of the list. Nothing special or different and only briefly interesting. That feeling of nausea and disgust, ya know?

Been there more times than I can count and probably will be again. You and I both need to realize that we ARE special and different and those that don't see it are the ones missing out! Right? Right! Agree with me to help convince me too!!

So I'm not delusional?... some people are just *kitten*?

if its on mfp, you are on a list. If its not out in the open then you are on the bottom of the list. Seen it many many many many times.

True.
    And it seems to happen daily around here

Tis the way mfp world turns.. :(
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess that I have finally come to realize that real happiness and peace exists at the tail end of forgiving oneself.

You're amazing ..Love this ..
    Live it my friend <3
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Trust is a huge deal for me.. when it is broken...I will never look at that person the same again. My friend's list is about to experience a cleansing.

Thanks ladies.

I stole this from someone here ..
    sk3dbbsxn5gc.png

Good stuff, Jo.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess I'd like to think I'd be missed if I weren't around. But I understand the reality is different. It's a hard concept to grasp sometimes.

I would miss you :)
  • _dixiana_
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess I'd like to think I'd be missed if I weren't around. But I understand the reality is different. It's a hard concept to grasp sometimes.

I think it's a natural underlying fear we all have. Not just for around here but in life as a whole. I know I do. I was just thinking about this the other day. We all want to be "important enough" that if we're gone our presence is missed. Because if we're not did that mean no one cared?

I would miss you, friend. You know that. And I would hope that, the ones on my FL at least, would miss me too.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I think it's a natural underlying fear we all have. Not just for around here but in life as a whole. I know I do. I was just thinking about this the other day. We all want to be "important enough" that if we're gone our presence is missed. Because if we're not did that mean no one cared?

I would miss you, friend. You know that. And I would hope that, the ones on my FL at least, would miss me too.

@_dixiana_ is one smart cookie. I agree with all of this.

@BowlingForHollars don't think for a minute you wouldn't be missed... that's just not true.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    You all think to much
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    I think smoothie bowls are dumb.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I think smoothie bowls are dumb.

No u didn't
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I sent my husband outside with the kid just so my in-laws would follow and I could cook lunch in peace.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

This place isn't important, it isn't a true reflection of who we are in our everyday lives. At your funeral, no one is going to mention anything about MFP. They will talk about the impact you made on your family, friends, co-workers, etc.... Don't base your self worth on this place.

Unless the person is one of the ones here that are married and are playing around with another MFP member, get caught and are murdered by your significant other in a fit of rage. Then MFP might get mentioned somewhere in the obit or at the trial. LOL.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I confess..... I can't think of anything to confess today. :)
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    My confessions would be too difficult for the rest of you, so I'm taking one for the MFP and keeping them to myself :s:p
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I confess that I like working on weekends because no one else is there
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    And here goes... I found myself bawling​ after receiving gifts/cards from my kids and hubs this morning. The breakdown was all about my oldest son whom I haven't seen in 3 1/2yrs. Signed over my rights because I mentally could not deal with having his father in my life in any context anymore. I never talk about it, especially to strangers. There's no excuse to abandon your child and even if others aren't, I judge me every day. I judge the fact I'm too afraid to even send birthday cards because what if his father decides to get in contact when I do.... I'm pathetic. Even though he has no clue, I miss him terribly and think about him every day. Some times I go stalk his dad online just to steal a recent picture of my son... I've missed so much. And I'm bawling​ again... Happy Mother's Day.
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    mechell007 wrote: »
    And here goes... I found myself bawling​ after receiving gifts/cards from my kids and hubs this morning. The breakdown was all about my oldest son whom I haven't seen in 3 1/2yrs. Signed over my rights because I mentally could not deal with having his father in my life in any context anymore. I never talk about it, especially to strangers. There's no excuse to abandon your child and even if others aren't, I judge me every day. I judge the fact I'm too afraid to even send birthday cards because what if his father decides to get in contact when I do.... I'm pathetic. Even though he has no clue, I miss him terribly and think about him every day. Some times I go stalk his dad online just to steal a recent picture of my son... I've missed so much. And I'm bawling​ again... Happy Mother's Day.

Oh... Damn. I dont know what to say.
    I just wanna tell you you're super brave and I admire you.
    I hope you find the strength to reach out to him. Maybe you could ask your family to help you reach out without contacting your ex?

I wish I could hug you and cry with you. This is my nightmare.
  • mechell007
    mechell007 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    mechell007 wrote: »

Oh... Damn. I dont know what to say.
    I just wanna tell you you're super brave and I admire you.
    I hope you find the strength to reach out to him. Maybe you could ask your family to help you reach out without contacting your ex?

I wish I could hug you and cry with you. This is my nightmare.

Thank you for that. If only, he has always refused to deal with anyone but me. One of the many things that pushed me over the edge. He would insist on actually speaking (not texting) to me, maybe because he knew it was a trigger... Idk. But I do hope I can build myself up to have the strength to reach out, regardless. It's my main goal.