True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess this day blows more than a hooker at a truck stop.

Careful....that *could* be the next photoshop! :p
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm always a little amused and a little sad when people start treating me differently because they learn I'm married to a pastor.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I am confessing this, because I kinda still feel bad..Kinda. I asked my baby sister to be my maid of honor. I did it because she is my lil sis and she is going through some stuff, and thought it would cheer her up. And it did, for a month or so. So, when some major life changes occurred to her, I told her she had a lot going on that it was okay if she backed out. I didn't want her to be stressed out. She didn't answer me. So, I wrote her a message, but she didn't respond. So, I finally said that if she can post photos and all this stuff on FB, than she can respond to my messages. Finally, I just told her that she needed to focus on her. Please note that I did give her plenty of time, it wasn't me just being inpatient or a bridezilla. You are talking about months not days. So, my confession is, I am actually relieved and happy, because I wanted to ask my soon to be sister-in-law from the beginning. I just made the cutes freaking Maid of Honor Proposal for her too. But, I still feel like a crappy sister, because I didn't do that for my lil sis when I asked her first. I have some bi-polar *kitten* emotions going on right now. I am over here telling myself "*kitten*, just let me enjoy the happiness for a little bit longer".
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Okay.. I am confessing this, because I kinda still feel bad..Kinda. I asked my baby sister to be my maid of honor. I did it because she is my lil sis and she is going through some stuff, and thought it would cheer her up. And it did, for a month or so. So, when some major life changes occurred to her, I told her she had a lot going on that it was okay if she backed out. I didn't want her to be stressed out. She didn't answer me. So, I wrote her a message, but she didn't respond. So, I finally said that if she can post photos and all this stuff on FB, than she can respond to my messages. Finally, I just told her that she needed to focus on her. Please note that I did give her plenty of time, it wasn't me just being inpatient or a bridezilla. You are talking about months not days. So, my confession is, I am actually relieved and happy, because I wanted to ask my soon to be sister-in-law from the beginning. I just made the cutes freaking Maid of Honor Proposal for her too. But, I still feel like a crappy sister, because I didn't do that for my lil sis when I asked her first. I have some bi-polar *kitten* emotions going on right now. I am over here telling myself "*kitten*, just let me enjoy the happiness for a little bit longer".

you are responsible for your own happiness, not the happiness of other people.

You, my dear, are absolutely right! That is what my fiancé keeps telling me. Honestly, I should have asked the person I wanted to ask in the beginning. If anyone said anything, it surely wouldn't be to my face, and I would not be having the guilty feelings of doing something for someone and not for another.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

I was gonna say more than a clown that makes balloon animals, but hey, whatever.
    Could you make me a giraffe pretty please?

Don't knock it! It's good money.
    How much are we talking? And what would you do for a Klondike bar?

Motorsheen wrote: »

I was gonna say more than a clown that makes balloon animals, but hey, whatever.

hooker are more entertaining than clowns....

unless the clown is also a hooker; which would be simply awesome.
    With the amount of make up hookers wear, its hard to tell the difference between them and clowns.
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Careful....that *could* be the next photoshop! :p

:D $lut me up my friend!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish I was somewhere to buy a friend a drink right now.
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I sometimes scratch and sniff.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I left my lentil soup AND cheese stick at home so I ate hickory smoked tuna for lunch.....followed by a GINORMOUS iced cookie shaped like an alligator and now I feel like puking.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I played a round of golf this morning and forgot my fitbit. So I put in the dryer when I got home to get my steps!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm always a little amused and a little sad when people start treating me differently because they learn I'm married to a pastor.

Try when they learn you are a pastor. Though I am no longer a pastor, so I don't have the same reaction.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Try when they learn you are a pastor. Though I am no longer a pastor, so I don't have the same reaction.

It's like a door slams shut. And you can practically hear the mental rewind searching for potential offensive actions/comments.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

It's like a door slams shut. And you can practically hear the mental rewind searching for potential offensive actions/comments.

I get that same reaction when someone sees me naked.

Ha... I doubt that, I damn sure do.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I would be happy to check out the pictures and confirm/deny this belief for you.
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I was told I look "slutty" for a guy.

how does a guy look slutty?
  • boogieavery
    boogieavery Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I say I want to do better about eating and losing weight but that burger and fries I just crushed tell a different story. I am too okay with that .

waaayyy too true. As soon as i say it out loud i'm going to IHOP
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I would be happy to check out the pictures and confirm/deny this belief for you.

boy howdy!
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I find it more difficult to get along with gals than with guys.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    TheJourneyToFabulous Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I find it more difficult to get along with gals than with guys.

Totally get this!

I find it hard to have confidence in my abilities
  • Girl_with_muscles
    Girl_with_muscles Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I was told I look "slutty" for a guy.

how does a guy look slutty?

How does a woman look slutty for that matter?