True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm still in bed. Moving requires too much effort.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess - I often feel like I can get away with almost anything, rarely do I see repercussions for my poor choices...I sometimes wish I would...I have to remind myself almost daily to not get too cocky

Secrets have a cost,
    they’re not for free.
    Not now.
    Not ever.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Ok, back to confessing to wanting to be Prime Minister - next law, when muppets in cars stop on the pedestrian crossing when their exit isn't clear, if the lights change for pedestrians to cross you should be allowed to do a 'Dukes of Hazard' style slide across the bonnet (hood)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess - I often feel like I can get away with almost anything, rarely do I see repercussions for my poor choices...I sometimes wish I would...I have to remind myself almost daily to not get too cocky

wait.

poor choices?

bad decisions?

so, like.... you know, do you need a ride home after this thread ?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have finally come to realize that real happiness and peace exists at the tail end of forgiving oneself.

<3 I am glad my friend and congrats on the newest addition!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    That feeling you get when you think that you are getting super close to someone and then you realize that you are a number, at the bottom of the list. Nothing special or different and only briefly interesting. That feeling of nausea and disgust, ya know?

Been there more times than I can count and probably will be again. You and I both need to realize that we ARE special and different and those that don't see it are the ones missing out! Right? Right! Agree with me to help convince me too!!

^^Truth.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    That feeling you get when you think that you are getting super close to someone and then you realize that you are a number, at the bottom of the list. Nothing special or different and only briefly interesting. That feeling of nausea and disgust, ya know?

Been there more times than I can count and probably will be again. You and I both need to realize that we ARE special and different and those that don't see it are the ones missing out! Right? Right! Agree with me to help convince me too!!

^^Truth.

You too

You too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

So I'm not delusional?... some people are just *kitten*?

Yes. Yes, *kitten* really do exist and they don't give a flying *kitten*.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    Options

So I'm not delusional?... some people are just *kitten*?

Yes
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

You ladies are both pretty *kitten* fantastic in my book. :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Trust is a huge deal for me.. when it is broken...I will never look at that person the same again. My friend's list is about to experience a cleansing.

Thanks ladies.

GO Get'em! I mean, unless it is me. :p

Purge.jpg
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Both of you are awesome
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

^^Truth.

Damn right!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I just jumped out of my skin because one of my kid's toys randomly started making noise in a quiet room for no apparent reason.

They're coming to get you in the night. :D

I do live directly across the street from a graveyard.

Better than you house being built on an ancient one??

Be on the lookout for crazy undead critters. :p

As I was reading this my cat scratched on the door wanting to come in. :neutral:

They're on to you..

Don't worry, my cats will probably 'get me back' for something I didn't even do when I'm trying to sleep tonight.

My cats are already in trouble for shenanigans last night, and all 3 of them are being separated over night. I only have to worry about 1.

Mine have just turned into fuzzy alarm clocks. I think they may be getting "too old" for the 3AM scramble like they used to.

Though, I must admit.. it's entirely hilarious watching them pick fights with one another for no discernible reason.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Trust is a huge deal for me.. when it is broken...I will never look at that person the same again. My friend's list is about to experience a cleansing.

Thanks ladies.

Keep the people in your life who deserve you. Not everyone does. Sometimes we keep people around who aren't worthy of our love and it sucks us dry.

<3

^^ This. I had to recently learn this the hard way.. with multiple people. Sometimes we forget that we are people and we have needs/wants too because we tend to put anyone and everything else first.. and the few times we don't, we get accused of being selfish *kitten*.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Thanks ladies.

Keep the people in your life who deserve you. Not everyone does. Sometimes we keep people around who aren't worthy of our love and it sucks us dry.

<3

That's a hard lesson to learn but so worth it in the end. Love replenishes itself that's the amazing part of it.

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess this day blows more than a hooker at a truck stop.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I confess this day blows more than a hooker at a truck stop.

I was gonna say more than a clown that makes balloon animals, but hey, whatever.

hooker are more entertaining than clowns....

unless the clown is also a hooker; which would be simply awesome.