True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess those chips on my shoulder aren't as heavy and are far and few between.
  • werobins2
    werobins2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    Im a PhysEd teacher in a primary/elementary school in the UK, and have a mad mad crush on one of the kids mums!

Is she single?

I would doubt no, but its a very affluent school. So hubby could be a big London fund manager or something.

Which means he likely has a side chick, soooooo hit her with a FB friends request and get the party started.

a ballsy move......possibly too risky for me. She is insanely hot, and looks amazing in her lycra gym gear every morning.

Why do you think this chick is showing up in lycra every morning?? Whether she is married or not she is doing that to attract some attention

Im guessing hubby earns Bajillions of pounds a year, has scored a trophy wife, and after dropping off little Henry to my school, making my heart melt a little, she goes off for a coffee morning and then Pilates/Yoga at the local swanky gym.

:(

This sounds like the beginnings of some kind of romantic comedy movie... or a very hot and steamy one...

believe me, the second one has been played out in my head a LOT!

Dude, your wife must be so proud you aren't entertaining your crush for professional reasons....

hahaha...no judgement in here...rememeber
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Confess
    I scheduled my surgery despite being terrified about what "secrets" I might spill, or even just the possibly of going on a belligerent rant while recovering from the anesthetic.
    Confess that another thing that is bugging me is the fact that I have to take 2 weeks off work and no running...I'm afraid I will go batshit crazy with nothing to do. And truthfully...I keep thinking to myself I can still run, how will the Dr. know, it can't be that bad?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm incredibly happy to be moving out of my house on Saturday. I confess that I also feel kind of guilty for being so happy about it. I confess that I'm afraid I'll be lonely most of the time all by myself.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I was reading about the cyclone in Australia and hope all Aussies are safe and man bad storms and weather crud is so scary

Thanks...safe here so far ..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess
    I scheduled my surgery despite being terrified about what "secrets" I might spill, or even just the possibly of going on a belligerent rant while recovering from the anesthetic.
    Confess that another thing that is bugging me is the fact that I have to take 2 weeks off work and no running...I'm afraid I will go batshit crazy with nothing to do. And truthfully...I keep thinking to myself I can still run, how will the Dr. know, it can't be that bad?

You'll be ok ..and hopefully the 2 weeks goes fast ..just be careful ok, rest if you are supposed to. Don't hinder the healing process. :*
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I confess I was reading about the cyclone in Australia and hope all Aussies are safe and man bad storms and weather crud is so scary

Glad you're ok Jo. Please stay safe.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I'm incredibly happy to be moving out of my house on Saturday. I confess that I also feel kind of guilty for being so happy about it. I confess that I'm afraid I'll be lonely most of the time all by myself.

Living by myself was the best thing I ever did. I learned so much about me as a person, and how to be an adult for real, without having family or roommates to help with things.

You will grow so much living on your own. Being alone and being lonely are two different things. You can do it, and you will be happy. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thanks ..there is strong winds and heavy rains forecast today ..the weather has been insane ..
    12 weeks ago..drought and 45c+ days ..
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

Thanks ..there is strong winds and heavy rains forecast today ..the weather has been insane ..

Stay safe and dry Jo!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,504 Member
    Options
    jdelaroy wrote: »
    @ExileFromTheNorth Roofing. She wants info on a house we roofed back in 2007. We don't have records that go back that far.

Just make something up and email to her with a disclaimer.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Well at least you still have internet! :smiley:
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess I am pleased to be getting some home improvements accomplished this Spring. Change is good to brighten the spirit.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I opened a new bar of soap this morning and I"m going to throw it out cause it seems to be scented and is making my eyes burn and me sneeze

Have @ExileFromTheNorth take the soap and give it to his student's mom. So she can drop it.

I threw it in the garbage....perhaps it will keep the raccoons away
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,504 Member
    Options
    I confess I opened a new bar of soap this morning and I"m going to throw it out cause it seems to be scented and is making my eyes burn and me sneeze

Have @ExileFromTheNorth take the soap and give it to his student's mom. So she can drop it.

I threw it in the garbage....perhaps it will keep the raccoons away

Or the racoons will smell daisy fresh.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm "watching" skating lessons by drinking beer in the bar and I didn't order chips.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess that sounds tasty...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a healthy dinner I should eat, but all I really want to do is get a whopper. And I have a physical tomorrow. The angel on my shoulder says healthy. The devil says get my fat *kitten* a whopper.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options
    I confess I have a healthy dinner I should eat, but all I really want to do is get a whopper. And I have a physical tomorrow. The angel on my shoulder says healthy. The devil says get my fat *kitten* a whopper.

mmmmmm I haven't had a whopper in years. That sounds really really really good.