True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    i confess no one here knows what a confession is

Then maybe you should provide an example.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I confess people treated me differently in these forums when they thought I was a completely different person.

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

EDIT: It is sickening.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I'm a hypocrite

I cried a lot today

I'm on an antidepressant and I don't think it's working

I used to think people that needed antidepressants were weak

Even though I felt depressed today I thought about sex, why are guys weird like that?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat; et ego auctoritate ipsius te absolvo ab omni vinculo excommunicationis (suspensionis) et interdicti in quantum possum et tu indiges. [making the Sign of the Cross:] Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

You're welcome.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a healthy dinner I should eat, but all I really want to do is get a whopper. And I have a physical tomorrow. The angel on my shoulder says healthy. The devil says get my fat *kitten* a whopper.

mmmmmm I haven't had a whopper in years. That sounds really really really good.

With cheese! But I'm being good. My nacho bell peppers will have to do.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I'm a hypocrite

I cried a lot today

Even though I felt depressed today I thought about sex, why are guys weird like that?

Keep fighting the good fight. Sometimes it takes years to get the right combo of anti-depressants. If you would like to converse on this privately shoot me a message I'll be glad to volley questions and feedback.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm a hypocrite

I cried a lot today

It's not just guys. Females think about sex in strange situations too. And I hope you're feeling better ☺️
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Dominus noster Jesus Christus te absolvat; et ego auctoritate ipsius te absolvo ab omni vinculo excommunicationis (suspensionis) et interdicti in quantum possum et tu indiges. [making the Sign of the Cross:] Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.

You're welcome.

I confess I could translate most of this without much issue.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I was reading about the cyclone in Australia and hope all Aussies are safe and man bad storms and weather crud is so scary

Thanks...safe here so far ..

Glad you're ok Jo. Please stay safe.

Thanks ..there is strong winds and heavy rains forecast today ..the weather has been insane ..
    12 weeks ago..drought and 45c+ days ..

Stay safe and dry Jo!

I confess I was reading about the cyclone in Australia and hope all Aussies are safe and man bad storms and weather crud is so scary

Thanks...safe here so far ..

Glad you're ok Jo. Please stay safe.

Thanks ..there is strong winds and heavy rains forecast today ..the weather has been insane ..
    12 weeks ago..drought and 45c+ days ..

Well at least you still have internet! :smiley:

Thats true ..lol..a world without internet would be a scary place *shudder*
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm a hypocrite

I cried a lot today

i know it's tough, but keep at it. it does take time. but it's worth it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I confess people treated me differently in these forums when they thought I was a completely different person.

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

I didn't :)
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

I don't know who your former persona is/was. What did you do differently?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,504 Member
    Options

i confess one of the last times i cheated on a girl it was in a town like 2 hours away and it was already dark when i was driving back. i was feeling so bad about what i'd done i ended up turning my headlights off and driving for as long as i could dare hoping i'd hit a deer or swerving off the road or something and just die. because i knew what a miserable pos i was and it was all i deserved.

Why do you hate deer?
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited March 2017
    Options

i confess one of the last times i cheated on a girl it was in a town like 2 hours away and it was already dark when i was driving back. i was feeling so bad about what i'd done i ended up turning my headlights off and driving for as long as i could dare hoping i'd hit a deer or swerving off the road or something and just die. because i knew what a miserable pos i was and it was all i deserved.

I confess the last time I felt like killing myself I got high and drunk and put the loaded glock in my hand and racked the slide and held it until I blacked out locked in my utility room in the basement. Since then the key to my gun cabinet was taken from my possession. There was a full on intervention by my family and I had to commit to some very serious rehabilitative programs. But I still have access to that glock and no one knows.nor will they. Well I guess you all do now.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

perhaps you re acting differently and therefore that's why you are getting a different reaction?

Would you believe someone accused me of only wanting to be friends with hot headless torsos and would you believe I have none of those as friends? Might that person have felt that they would be treated differently if they hid behind an anonymous profile...would you believe they became fun when they did and when not in hiding weren't my cup of tea?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,504 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Im a PhysEd teacher in a primary/elementary school in the UK, and have a mad mad crush on one of the kids mums!

I confess I wish I was that mum ;)

Maybe you are and just don't know it?
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

perhaps you re acting differently and therefore that's why you are getting a different reaction?

Would you believe someone accused me of only wanting to be friends with hot headless torsos and would you believe I have none of those as friends? Might that person have felt that they would be treated differently if they hid behind an anonymous profile...would you believe they became fun when they did and when not in hiding weren't my cup of tea?

I have taken that into account. And aside from intentionally changing some very specific grammar quirks I've pretty much maintained the same overall persona. I do appreciate your perspective.