True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have often felt invisible. and have recently thought about ending it... strange I thought only a few years ago that the stat on suicides for men in my age group didn't make sense... then... it almost made perfect sense... the good news is I have decided to be more courageous... and make my focus "me". If I don't care about me... what reason would anyone else have? So.. one step in front of the other... and revisit the plan in about 20 years
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    i confess no one here knows what a confession is

I confess people treated me differently in these forums when they thought I was a completely different person.

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

EDIT: It is sickening.

perhaps you re acting differently and therefore that's why you are getting a different reaction?

Would you believe someone accused me of only wanting to be friends with hot headless torsos and would you believe I have none of those as friends? Might that person have felt that they would be treated differently if they hid behind an anonymous profile...would you believe they became fun when they did and when not in hiding weren't my cup of tea?

I have taken that into account. And aside from intentionally changing some very specific grammar quirks I've pretty much maintained the same overall persona. I do appreciate your perspective.

Perhaps those who were mean to you befor have noticed a difference
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Some very sad confessions today. :/
    Everyone is human..we have all made mistakes and done things we wish we hadn't.
    Thats life!!!...*kitten* up and crazy sometimes, but still worth living ..
    I hope you all find peace

I mirror these thoughts. Hang in there y'all!!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I confess people treated me differently in these forums when they thought I was a completely different person.

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

perhaps you re acting differently and therefore that's why you are getting a different reaction?

Would you believe someone accused me of only wanting to be friends with hot headless torsos and would you believe I have none of those as friends? Might that person have felt that they would be treated differently if they hid behind an anonymous profile...would you believe they became fun when they did and when not in hiding weren't my cup of tea?

I have taken that into account. And aside from intentionally changing some very specific grammar quirks I've pretty much maintained the same overall persona. I do appreciate your perspective.

Other way around. I had some pretty good rapport with several people even multiple open cordial direct message conversations. It's quite interesting.

It is what it is I suppose.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Other way around. I had some pretty good rapport with several people even multiple open cordial direct message conversations.

I still don't know what your other ID was, so I'm just sitting here baffled.
  • Press2970
    Press2970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had a cheese burger and poutine yesterday and I'm not even sorry..........Okay maybe a little, but it was delicious!!!!
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited March 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Other way around. I had some pretty good rapport with several people even multiple open cordial direct message conversations.

Doesn't matter.

People come and people go.
  • synchkat
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Doesn't matter.

Why tey to trick people? if you had issues with people or issues feeling invisible why not come out and say it?

I guess I confess I just do.t understand this kind of thing
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Im a PhysEd teacher in a primary/elementary school in the UK, and have a mad mad crush on one of the kids mums!

I confess I wish I was that mum ;)

Maybe you are and just don't know it?

lol Nope! He's in the UK I believe.

Ha. No, I meant that there is some other guy in your home town thinking the same thing about you.

Maybe at gym, work, school or somewhere else that you frequent.

.... why not you?
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I'm a hypocrite

I cried a lot today

I'm on an antidepressant and I don't think it's working

I used to think people that needed antidepressants were weak

Even though I felt depressed today I thought about sex, why are guys weird like that?

It can takes weeks for antidepressants to kick in, from what I've read. Give it time. As for thinking about sex, that's a 24/7 problem for me. >:)

Problem?

What problem?
  • Carillon_Campanello
    edited March 2017
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

And for the record the only accusation I can make of you is that you want to be at the skating rink a whole lot.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Im a PhysEd teacher in a primary/elementary school in the UK, and have a mad mad crush on one of the kids mums!

I confess I wish I was that mum ;)

Maybe you are and just don't know it?

lol Nope! He's in the UK I believe.

Ha. No, I meant that there is some other guy in your home town thinking the same thing about you.

Maybe at gym, work, school or somewhere else that you frequent.

.... why not you?

Yes!!! I agree. Give yourself credit bet there's someone down the street thinking the same about you
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Doesn't matter.

Clearly it matters to you, since you brought it up.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Doesn't matter.

Clearly it matters to you, since you brought it up.

I was confessing to creating a new account and being treated differently with very nuanced interactions in the forums.

And I commented on my findings.

No more. No less.

• Motorsheen
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Doesn't matter.

Remember,

100 years from now, all new people.

.... except for a few random three year olds, and they don't count.
  • synchkat
    Options

Substantially different.

It's almost sickening.

Doesn't matter.

Remember,

100 years from now, all new people.

.... except for a few random three year olds, and they don't count.

What if we find the fountain of youth and are still here we will have come but never gone
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I skipped 15 minutes of my workout so I can go stuff my face with the pulled pork I've been smelling in my kitchen for two days.