True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    well, i like neil diamond.

He's so awesome. the guy who coaches the Tuesday morning adult class where I skate LOVES Neil so often we skate to his music. Song sung blue is a fave to skate to just makes me so happy

i saw him live a couple years ago. i was very relieved that my mom and wife agreed to go with me.

I have see him live 4 times now, I always go with my dad. It's kinda out thing, we are going again in a few months. I LOVE Neil Diamond, his voice gets me. Unf!
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    We sing sweet Caroline at our CFL football games (Go Stamps)... I have the BeeGees on my playlist... Nothing like a little "Night Fever" while you are trucking down the street.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    We sing sweet Caroline at our CFL football games (Go Stamps)... I have the BeeGees on my playlist... Nothing like a little "Night Fever" while you are trucking down the street.

why do you sing that
    all I know from seeing games is the horse racing around after touchdowns
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Bee Gees are another guilty pleasure of mine.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I give great advice but still have a hard time taking it for myself.

This
  • synchkat
    Options

I love the Bee Gees, I have several skating program choreographed in my head to Bee Gees songs.
    I confess this is kinda what my head is filled with...it's a scary place in there
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

I love the Bee Gees, I have several skating program choreographed in my head to Bee Gees songs.
    I confess this is kinda what my head is filled with...it's a scary place in there

i disagree. it sounds like a party in there.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I had someone that I felt close to say some very hurtful things to me earlier today.....(etc...)

https://youtu.be/3JvkaUvB-ec

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

Same!! Especially when it comes to relationships. I give great advice, but my love life sucks! LOL
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

And really, I confess that I see the world went horribly wrong since the 60's. Then, people truly fighting for equality for all people and removing labels. It was a wonderful breakdown of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social class, etc. Today we have every group fighting to separate themselves and be recognized for entitlement and taughting their labels like a badge of courage.

• RavenLibra
    Options

why do you sing that
    it's a crowd thing... we don't let the TV audience see it...(they play it on the loud speakers during commercial breaks... it's kind of fun to be part of some 30 000 people belting out Neil Diamond :)...

• Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    Options

Same!! Especially when it comes to relationships. I give great advice, but my love life sucks! LOL

"Sometimes it lasts in love
    but sometimes it hurts instead"

Sometimes it hurts instead...most of the time.
  • elsie4560
    elsie4560 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spend way to much money on things that I don't actually need...
  • synchkat
    Options

why do you sing that
    it's a crowd thing... we don't let the TV audience see it...(they play it on the loud speakers during commercial breaks... it's kind of fun to be part of some 30 000 people belting out Neil Diamond :)...

My uncle played briefly for the Stampeders in the 60s. I should ask him about this. haha
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    elsie4560 wrote: »
    I confess that I spend way to much money on things that I don't actually need...

fight-club.png?w=645
  • elsie4560
    elsie4560 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen your not wrong there!
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.~ Some attribute this to Plato, others to a more recent author, BUT it speaks to what we should practice on a daily basis... Compassion... behind our keyboards are fingers that lead to our thoughts, our fears, our desires, our hopes, our dreams, our nightmares. Often times we confuse ourselves and begin approaching these "conversations" based on our idealized visions of ourselves... Step back... realize that you cannot know the scars of those you are interacting with... nor can they know yours... Just bear in mind that for all of us... the scars are real... the defensive mechanisms we employ... or the offensive mechanisms we toss into the room, are based on real fears, real hurts... so be compassionate, because you cannot know the battles being fought by the people behind those little pictures in the top right corner.

okay... back to the fun stuff :P
  • aquaticneko
    aquaticneko Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get cravings after work. I had a KFC Zinger combo meal last night and felt guilty afterwards. The good news was that I was still in maintenance. Still felt like I messed up though. :(