True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    dc8066 wrote: »
    I tried to 'match' my single friend with someone I know. I thought it was a good idea at first, now I am convinced it wasn't. I feel horrible, and my friend prob won't talk to me ever again :s

I have had friends do this numerous times. The worst situations are where it's a 'surprise' and you turn up at a dinner party or for after work cocktails and there's 'a guy/girl' I'd like you to meet. It has never worked out yet, they're always incompatible as fark, it's embarrassing, awkward, and I always question how well my freakin' friends know me?!!

Idk what posessed me, it could've been full moon. It was the first and the last time, I promise
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I tried to 'match' my single friend with someone I know. I thought it was a good idea at first, now I am convinced it wasn't. I feel horrible, and my friend prob won't talk to me ever again :s

Did it involve cocktails and sharing too much information on the first date?

They never made it to a date, TG, or I'd have to hide for the rest of my life, from both of them
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    I once cut everyone out of my life.

'Cept for my favorite waitress at the Taco Cabana. I might be a *kitten*, but I'm not stupid.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    nolan44219 wrote: »

I have had friends do this numerous times. The worst situations are where it's a 'surprise' and you turn up at a dinner party or for after work cocktails and there's 'a guy/girl' I'd like you to meet. It has never worked out yet, they're always incompatible as fark, it's embarrassing, awkward, and I always question how well my freakin' friends know me?!!

Yea, I wouldn't like anyone to surprise me like that I don't think. Also I'd feel like I was being watched with crossed fingers and hope from the cupids that arranged it.

It's completely like that! Sometimes on a Friday night after a challenging week at work a girl just wants to drink mojitos and curse at strangers!! :D:D

Guys like to drink mojitos and curse at strangers, too!
  • wrknonmedaily
    wrknonmedaily Posts: 203 Member
    I confess....My nightstand is filled with candy! ;)
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    John greens new book came out today but I am here instead
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    I confess these new slacks may be a tad snug...
  • CaptainFantastic00
    I may be having too much fun with jim beam
  • abrubru
    abrubru Posts: 137 Member
    I ate brownies and ice cream for dinner...
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    I confess I'm finding it hard to even fake smile today.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

sk8suj7eypnk.gif

That has to be the cutest gif ever
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I have nothing to confess right now.
  • browneyedgirl749

s9z7d54mzf5b.png
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member

g97qh319tgl4.gif
  • browneyedgirl749
    81Katz wrote: »
    IC, I took in a stray kitty last night. I've been feeding her for a while and when she showed up for food yesterday she felt very cold to the touch, ate a bowl of dry food and a can of wet food. She's been hungry (didn't see her 2 days prior, I was worried!) so in she came. She's in a big kennel in my basement. I need to call the vet today and have her checked out soon. She's so pretty and so friendly and I *think* might have been someone else's cat because she has a flea color but then again I figure you're a real POS owner to let your cat roam around outside hungry and cold all the time so she's mine now. <3>:)o:)
    --Signed,
    The Crazy Cat Lady

Good for you for taking in the kitty. The vet will be able to tell if she's chipped. Hopefully she is healthy.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    I confess I don't know how to filter photos and obviously it's a thing around here.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    I'm trying very hard to be convincingly ok at the office but I'm so friggin' tired of being tired and anxious.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Also, it was me that got the toilet clogged and fled in terror.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    ^^^ and ICT that I don't know how to post them!
  • ptcampgymokc
    ptcampgymokc Posts: 318 Member
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    I confess I'm a little jealous of ameliapond13 for having morning sex. ;)

These post have made me re-evaluate my morning routine.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I confess I don't know how to filter photos and obviously it's a thing around here.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat????????????

She said:

I CONFESS I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FILTER PHOTOS AND OBVIOUSLY IT'S A THING AROUND HERE.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

rjt3jn8eplxs.gif
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I came back to a ridiculous amount of notifications from threads I have bookmarked and I don't really have 1 ounce of desire to find out what I missed.

I’ll sum it up for you...blah, blah, blah, I inserted something hilarious, blah, blah, wahhh mean girls, me being funny again, boring, boring, I say something filthy...that’s about it.

Accurate.
  • CaptainFantastic00

I am sorry love