Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    was he reading

h2o65o5rx7yb.jpg

I'm waiting for the movie...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I feel like a *kitten* *kitten*..my mother texted me this morning ..How alone must she feel and how wrong that she had to, to get my attention. I hadn't realised it had been weeks since I'd dropped in.

• slimgirljo15
    edited April 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I feel like a *kitten* *kitten*..my mother texted me this morning ..How alone must she feel and how wrong that she had to, to get my attention. I hadn't realised it had been weeks since I'd dropped in.

Sometimes life gets crazy and we inadvertently neglect people we love. I am sure she will understand. Just call her and tell her you love her

Going over for afternoon tea :) it did make me feel bad..my mum never texts ..it was definitely a little cry for attention.
    The weeks just fly by sometimes
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Today was my 100 day streak here. I thought coming back was a mistake. I came back for all the wrong reasons but these past few weeks have proven me wrong. I stopped using alcohol as a coping tool. I've gotten in the habit of logging and watching my food intake but most importantly learning to leave the guilt behind and realizing I am enough and I am worth it. Being focused never felt so better :)

Outstanding!

Mad, Mad Re5pext

Keep-It-Real--ali-g-565459_252_190.jpg
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wonder what people REALLY think about me (after they get to know me, not beforehand)
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    point taken
  • grumpopuppo
    grumpopuppo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a date, or have been kissed outside truth and dare, and I'm 27 smackers old. No clue how to get that wheel rolling!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a date, or have been kissed outside truth and dare, and I'm 27 smackers old. No clue how to get that wheel rolling!

I was the same up until last year. I can't really explain how it happened, it was one of those rare moments where for once life worked in my favor. Sometimes you gotta just put yourself out there and go for broke.
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    They aren't turning the air conditioning on in the weight room at the gym. Everyone was glistening this morning. I confess..... it was hot

Same thing at mine. All guys. It wasn't hot.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^^^ true story..I did ;)
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

It's cool, nothing to be ashamed of. I'm 29 and still a virgin.

if only I could get past the nerves to say "Hi" to the pretty women.