True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I missed the talk of strippers.

Yeah, it was pretty good for a catfish to come in and get everyone lit up. Then someone came in and started talking about God and how strippers are sinful and that took it to the next level which was awesome. Then the mod came and shut it all down with this awesome post:

Dear Posters,

This thread has been locked due to several violations of the MFP forum guidelines. The guidelines can be found here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Sincerely,

4legs

The OP and all us fine posters did an awesome job with getting it shut down with not one violation but multiple violations.

It kinda reminds me of a thread I started a couple of years ago about cheating that went from harmless to people threatening to hunt others down and tell the significant others of their posts here. EPIC.

I confess I'm mad I missed that. I'll have to read thru the whole thing when I'm a little more awake.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I was having too much fun talking about strippers and then someone had to go and break the rules and make it a no fun zone again.

Right?

And I had just opened a new bag of popcorn.

I missed the ending. You know I had to go take a shower since apparently asking a simple question and posting my honest opinion equates to that I attack people and have horrible hygiene. I am still laughing my *kitten* off. It amazes me how people can't have a civilized conversation without throwing in insults.

when you do become employed in the pole arts, please let me know the location. i know your music choices will be, well, choice.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was having too much fun talking about strippers and then someone had to go and break the rules and make it a no fun zone again.

Right?

I missed the ending. You know I had to go take a shower since apparently asking a simple question and posting my honest opinion equates to that I attack people and have horrible hygiene. I am still laughing my *kitten* off. It amazes me how people can't have a civilized conversation without throwing in insults.

when you do become employed in the pole arts, please let me know the location. i know your music choices will be, well, choice.

Oh! I want my theme song to be NIN Closer. Perfect. I am going to go practice on the pole I had installed in my bedroom right now!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

Right?

Oh! I want my theme song to be NIN Closer. Perfect. I am going to go practice on the pole I had installed in my bedroom right now!

*sigh* and test out his cover of "get down, make love"
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Right?

I now associate that song with the adult entertainment industry thanks to Magic Mike XXL.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Right?

Well I am open to all suggestions, I mean I gotta work it however I can. It's all about making it rain.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Confess, I feel like a bit of a depraved person for feeling like I missed out on this strip-club conversation.
  • browneyedgirl749
    edited April 2017
    Options

Right?

Well I am open to all suggestions, I mean I gotta work it however I can. It's all about making it rain.

Damn my gif didn't work right.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Right?

I have been having trouble too since they changed it. I have found it works most of the time when I use the picture icon instead of the document icon.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Right?

I have been having trouble too since they changed it. I have found it works most of the time when I use the picture icon instead of the document icon.

I tried that. It was a good one too....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Right?

I tried that. It was a good one too....

Damn it. I love a good gif!
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @captbklee wrote: »
    Pat-on-the-back confession: I haven't flirted with anyone on MFP in like 3 weeks! (At least I don't think I have)

Confession: I don't have a streak. I'm the flirtiest flirt who ever flirted.

Ok, that might be a stretch.

Nice new pic, BTW.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I feel like a case of the BG's are coming, or gas... and I'm stuck to my desk waiting for a phone call.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Right?

Pole Arts?

... I like the sound of that, I damn sure do.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Right?

Pole Arts?

... I like the sound of that, I damn sure do.

I am a pole master!
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I feel like a case of the BG's are coming, or gas... and I'm stuck to my desk waiting for a phone call.

Love The Bee Gees
    tumblr_onjq8tsrlE1tuzfmxo1_400.gif

Not these kind... :cold_sweat:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Big Guns?

Bad Girls?

Bitching Gag-reflex ?
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Love The Bee Gees

I'm racking my brain to try to figure it out. I understand what you are saying but I don't know what BGs is.

Same here.... I'm just hoping for something filthy.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Love The Bee Gees

I'm racking my brain to try to figure it out. I understand what you are saying but I don't know what BGs is.

Bubble Guts
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Bubble Guts