• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    :D

I thought the same thing Boo :D
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Did I say something inappropriate again? :neutral: I know the hitler joke the otherday was a little over the line...
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I don't think you did, stabbems. It's just a pretty rare thing these days, I suppose. Though, I've seen your generation have a harder time than most. YOu two aren't the only ones having difficulties. Hang in there. Most of the time, ppl are too immature to know what they need/ want while younger anyway. You've saved yourself a bit of heartache.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    :D:D

I white girl can't even right now

;)
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    This place never fails to amuse :joy:
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    I don't think you did, stabbems. It's just a pretty rare thing these days, I suppose. Though, I've seen your generation have a harder time than most. YOu two aren't the only ones having difficulties. Hang in there. Most of the time, ppl are too immature to know what they need/ want while younger anyway. You've saved yourself a bit of heartache.

Yeah I've been told im too emotional and tend to give my heart too quickly. I'm glad I've avoided that at least. But ya know how do you know who is the one? surely you need to bake a few bad cakes before finding your favourite
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been here before. The break was kind of nice. I'm glad I came back in time to see the stripper threads
  • kittkat789
    kittkat789 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    kittkat789 wrote: »
    I confess I have been here before. The break was kind of nice. I'm glad I came back in time to see the stripper threads

Welcome back. Thread #2 is now closed.
    The troll called us fat and rude. Rookie mistake

Yeah I saw that. I went back to read more after posting this :(
    I guess we need to work on not being fat and rude
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    @gimsteinn1 they're just intimidated because your lifting the same amount as them. Makes em feel less manly.

or you give em erections, they lose blood flow to the grey matter and say dumb *kitten*.
  • Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I confess I had two rather large peanut butter cookies for breakfast. Zero *kittens* <----did I do that right?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess that it drives me nuts when guys don't take me seriously cause I'm short and I don't look that strong! Like YES I'M USING THOSE BLOODY WEIGHTS!! Don't believe me? Just *kitten* watch me.

but don't you want unsolicited advice about your form as well?

I love it when they tell me to stick my butt out more :D

good morning!
  • d8nni
    d8nni Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've never been on a date, or have been kissed outside truth and dare, and I'm 27 smackers old. No clue how to get that wheel rolling!

So, I never got a date until I started asking guys out. I found out they almost never say no so don't worry and just ask somebody. The very first time I tried it, right after I realized I was going to have to do it myself if I wanted it to happen, I sat down at some random good looking guy's table who was by himself on a whim, with zero plan. It was perfect. There was no backing out and my intentions were clear, and I didn't have to think up a way to explain myself it was so obvious. That was the last time I was nervous about approaching a guy.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I confess I didn't notice the irony in Cookies n Cream flavored Oreos until I was into the third row...

I confess when I saw the ad for cookies n cream flavored Oreos I turned to my husband and asked why they were making Oreo flavored Oreos.

The cinnamon roll flavored Oreos are yummy, though.