Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^good luck dude. hopefully nothing serious. ya know where I am if ya need

I love it when you call me dude ;)

@Gimsteinn1

so my wife is a crossfit junkie, if we make it to Iceland can you hook us up for a WOD with Thorisdottir ?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Confession...been off and on mfp...what happened to @synchkat :'( I miss her
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options

sorry love, force of habit :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I hate what they've done to the site. I woke this morning ..went onto forums on my phone in mobile view and now an overlay thing is happening of people who have posted but in the pc view ..it flashes up for a few seconds. It disappears but its hard reading stuff.
    My eyes are getting twitchy

Same with me. Big black bars with people profile pic as post notifications. It's crashing my phone.

Yep..exactly that ..hopefully they fix quickly
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

@Gimsteinn1

so my wife is a crossfit junkie, if we make it to Iceland can you hook us up for a WOD with Thorisdottir ?

Just show up at the box :) She's usually there but she hardly ever coaches. To busy being a superhero and working out like crazy for the regionals and games :D

thanks, yeah.... we'll be looking for her on August 3rd at the games.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I hate what they've done to the site. I woke this morning ..went onto forums on my phone in mobile view and now an overlay thing is happening of people who have posted but in the pc view ..it flashes up for a few seconds. It disappears but its hard reading stuff.

Same with me. Big black bars with people profile pic as post notifications. It's crashing my phone.

Yes! And apparently now there are two ways of uploading a picture? One only does a thumbnail...I wonder if they even have one way for android yet, now iPhone has two :lol:

I didn't know this until you mentioned it. I guess since I haven't shared my face today via a selfie, I wouldn't have noticed.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

@Gimsteinn1

Just show up at the box :) She's usually there but she hardly ever coaches. To busy being a superhero and working out like crazy for the regionals and games :D

thanks, yeah.... we'll be looking for her on August 3rd at the games.

OMG You're gonna be at the games? I wanna go so bad but not this year.

looking at a trip up there....

it's a lot easier when the games are in LA.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

Yes! And apparently now there are two ways of uploading a picture? One only does a thumbnail...I wonder if they even have one way for android yet, now iPhone has two :lol:

I didn't know this until you mentioned it. I guess since I haven't shared my face today via a selfie, I wouldn't have noticed.
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

we have 2 ways to upload pics now? OMG selfie time ;)

Better test it out just in case :smiley:

I defer to someone else ;)
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, sometimes I wish I was pretty and more lady like. Then I spit and scratch my crutch and there goes that.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    ^good news bro!
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    If I have to explain the cervical spine is not near the cervix to my colleague one more time I'm going to put paperclips in her tea. Gonna paperclip bomb the *kitten* outta that drink

Wow. This is a colleague? That is frightening. Maybe she is just *kitten* with you?

Different field but yeah, still medical! :neutral:
    I thought so at first but she's put a ton of them on the system incorrectly. I think I changed 3 before I realised it wasn't just an error. 6 more followed despite repeated explanation.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options