True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    IC:
    I think my sister in-law is the most stupid, laziest, brainless, deadbeat moron out there ... and her parenting skills are horrible.
    :neutral:
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    IC-I sent the kid to the store cuz I was too lazy to stop on the way home.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    sometimes i act sad so i can get some sympathy - do ya'all feel sorry for me?
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    IC, if I were single, I’d have walked out of my job today. I further confess, I’m slightly miffed that I didn’t do it anyway...
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    All I want is peace and quiet........funny how the things we want as we get older are less materialistic.
  • WhereIsPJSoles
    WhereIsPJSoles Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Last time I tried on pants at the mall I made my ex come with me because it’s such a self esteem crushing experience, and I needed someone still a little bit in love with me to lie and say I looked good in everything.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    Last time I tried on pants at the mall I made my ex come with me because it’s such a self esteem crushing experience, and I needed someone still a little bit in love with me to lie and say I looked good in everything.

4szomy3acmgi.gif
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    IC that I'm taking a little bit of pleasure in the fact that karma is biting a certain someone in the *kitten* right now
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    IC, just made the best dinner...mashed potatoes with bacon, covered with mac n cheese shells, cover with hotdog/beans....

u2jo67uwxjbd.jpg

IC i just threw up in my mouth a bit
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I confess I’ve had phone sex B)
  • BeautifulQueenTy
    BeautifulQueenTy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I Confess, I let my past hinder me from progressing in my future.
  • JDArnold80
    JDArnold80 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I confess... That I constantly assess, and reassess the risk/rewards of nearly anything that would be considered immoral that comes around to me.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    I confess i am listening to 'my music' on amazon music and it has songs i added a while ago and i am disappointed in myself. But it's a nice memory lane jaunt
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Living alone is just something you get used to
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    JDArnold80 wrote: »
    I confess... That I constantly assess, and reassess the risk/rewards of nearly anything that would be considered immoral that comes around to me.

I love the topic of morality. That's awesome that you're looking at things from that perspective. I figure if it causes harm, it's immoral. If it doesn't, it might just be something that's been imposed onto you and it's fun to theorize the reasons why.