True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess that I was surprised at how beautiful some tattoos are -- the design, the color, the thought that goes into them. I thought a tattoo was along the lines of a Tasmanian Devil that you get on your chest when you're a senior in high school, or that barbed wire thing around a bicep. But in the last few years, I have grown to really appreciate them.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I have been studying and working all day, so now I am going to have a brain explosion while I eat countless handfuls of marshmallows straight out of the bag, stare at the wall and drool a little.

How's your studying going btw, forgot to ask the other day when u mentioned it

I'm taking a summer course (so eight weeks) and it *kitten* sucks because with Anatomy and physiology 1, there is a lot of info....and even though I was able to get into the online class the professor is still giving homework and requiring class participation on the website, like having to ask and answer a certain amount of questions about the text. Eff that lady! I'm a grown up, I have a job, kids and a family and I don't have time for classroom *kitten* participation.

What are you studying at the moment? whats the focus?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess really want a new tattoo but don't know where to go around here to get it done.

I'm in the same situation. So many places around here. My list of tattoos is growing...

There are very few around here... but what I want shouldn't be too difficult.
    I confess really want a new tattoo but don't know where to go around here to get it done.

I want a new one too... come back to SC and we will go together.

Be there in 8 hours!

I confess I want one but don't know what to get... :frowning:

I know exactly what I want. Matching script ambigram tattoos on the inside of each forearm. Sinner/Saint and Hope/Faith.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options

I'm in the same situation. So many places around here. My list of tattoos is growing...

Be there in 8 hours!

I know exactly what I want. Matching script ambigram tattoos on the inside of each forearm. Sinner/Saint and Hope/Faith.

That sounds beautiful! :heart: Anything I'd like seems so..... commercial?
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    how much detail do you have to go into? basic eukaryote and prokaryotic structure or more in depth? how are you finding it?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Chapters one through seven....so everything from cell structure, cavities, membranes, tissues, skeleton, terminology, etc. All this just for the first test.

I have a really good bone review video i did years ago that I am redoing as I type. The original's audio (and instructor) were marginal, but the video is good.

• MrStabbems
    Options
    I want two half sleeves but at 3k a pop i cant afford be spending that on vanity right now.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I would really like some sort of Americana tattoo just below my waistline but I'm not sure that style fits my personality.

There are too many beautiful pieces of art, for my liking... :hushed:
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Be there in 8 hours!

That sounds beautiful! :heart: Anything I'd like seems so..... commercial?

I posted a pic of the designs on another thread a few days ago.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/39706868/#Comment_39706868
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I very much appreciate that nuance. I hope you'll share if/when you get it done?

I'm very much into mythology/fantasy/nature and would like to combine those aspects into something that expresses who I am. (Considering I was very artsy growing up, I've lost my way, somewhat, on inspiration and originality)
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I very much appreciate that nuance. I hope you'll share if/when you get it done?

I'm very much into mythology/fantasy/nature and would like to combine those aspects into something that expresses who I am. (Considering I was very artsy growing up, I've lost my way, somewhat, on inspiration and originality)

I'm hoping to get it done in the near future, since the hubs and I are planning on trying for baby #2 later this year, and I wouldn't want to get inked while pregnant or nursing. So it's in the next few months, or wait 2 years.
  • BoosDimples
    Options

I'm hoping to get it done in the near future, since the hubs and I are planning on trying for baby #2 later this year, and I wouldn't want to get inked while pregnant or nursing. So it's in the next few months, or wait 2 years.

I was hoping to get mine done for my fortieth next month, but, I'm at a loss with what to go with.
  • angkit88
    angkit88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I confess that I didn't workout today :( Or yesterday... working 12 hour days has me tired..but it's not a physical job..it's a desk job...ughhh
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I was hoping to get mine done for my fortieth next month, but, I'm at a loss with what to go with.

It took me forever to decide what I wanted for my first tattoo, that was in 2008. It's also the only one I currently have (and still love) because nothing else has seriously struck me as something I want on my body forever until I came across those ambigram designs in similar script. You'll find what you want. My mom didn't get her first until her 50th birthday!
  • BoosDimples
    Options

It took me forever to decide what I wanted for my first tattoo, that was in 2008. It's also the only one I currently have (and still love) because nothing else has seriously struck me as something I want on my body forever until I came across those ambigram designs in similar script. You'll find what you want. My mom didn't get her first until her 50th birthday!

I think I know what I want, now! Thank you, honey! :smiley::kissing:
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I confess, I would settle for a lame tattoo. Already know what I want first & it's nothing fancy. Probably on the level with the iffy tasmanian devil tattoo mentioned earlier that you would get in high school. LOL
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'm getting my 5th tattoo on the 26th.... pretty damn excited about it too!