True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Sometimes as a female, we put blame on ourselves why we aren't enough for the people that we love. What I've come to learn is that we are enough but we give the wrong people our love, our time, our energy.... in time we come to learn this slowly but we do. I use other peoples words because they tend to be on point with what I need to say but can't find the right words to say it myself. So I'll leave this quote here

" You cannot teach a man how to cherish what he loves. The lesson will come when he has lost."
  • mickmckenna628
    mickmckenna628 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I confess I love toned women's legs!!!
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I confess, I would settle for a lame tattoo. Already know what I want first & it's nothing fancy. Probably on the level with the iffy tasmanian devil tattoo mentioned earlier that you would get in high school. LOL

My first and only tattoo, thus far, could be considered lame, yet it means something to me. I'll never regret having it done. Just make sure you find a good ink artist and know it's with you for life, unless you a want very expensive, painful, time consuming, removal... :wink:
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    I'm getting my 5th tattoo on the 26th.... pretty damn excited about it too!

I already have my second, third, fourth and possibly 5th planned out lol

What are you getting?
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

What are you getting?

It's going to be a beautiful, sexy, dancing, gypsy woman with some flower accents here and there.... the final drawing isn't quite done, but it'll be gorgeous! Going to put it on my upper thigh!
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options

What are you getting?

It's going to be a beautiful, sexy, dancing, gypsy woman with some flower accents here and there.... the final drawing isn't quite done, but it'll be gorgeous! Going to put it on my upper thigh!

That upper thigh sounds like the perfect placement. Sounds lovely :)
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options

What are you getting?

That upper thigh sounds like the perfect placement. Sounds lovely :)

Thanks, maybe I'll share a puncture of it when it's all said and done :smiley:
    Good luck with your others! They are soooo addictive!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    The only person I know locally that has tattoos just sent me the contact info for her artist. I could be getting this done soon!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    tattoos?

I'ma going to get a tattoo of a leg on my arm....

and a tattoo of an arm on my leg and a tattoo of a chest on my back and a back on my chest and maybe a tattoo of a face on my azz...

or not.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tattoos?

and a tattoo of an arm on my leg and a tattoo of a chest on my back and a back on my chest and maybe a tattoo of a face on my azz...

or not.

I think you'd look great with a W on each butt cheek.. bend over..say WoW :laugh:
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess really want a new tattoo but don't know where to go around here to get it done.

I'm in the same situation. So many places around here. My list of tattoos is growing...

There are very few around here... but what I want shouldn't be too difficult.
    I confess really want a new tattoo but don't know where to go around here to get it done.

I want a new one too... come back to SC and we will go together.

Be there in 8 hours!

I confess I want one but don't know what to get... :frowning:

I know exactly what I want. Matching script ambigram tattoos on the inside of each forearm. Sinner/Saint and Hope/Faith.

That sounds beautiful! :heart: Anything I'd like seems so..... commercial?

I posted a pic of the designs on another thread a few days ago.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/39706868/#Comment_39706868

Those are really cool, very interesting to look at, what a neat idea! I like the duality.

• Vikka_V
    Options
    I always wanted a tattoo, but there is nothing I would want on me forever I don't think...nothing that "means" enough that I'd get one. I am so curious to feel the tattoo needles tho.

Probably would be weird to go to a tattoo shop and ask to be tattooed without ink!
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I found it an irritating kind of pain - like someone dragging a fingernail, over and over, in the same spot.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    When I was a teenager I really wanted a branding, I thought it was unique and badass . Same thing as for a tattoo tho, no idea what I would have wanted forever. I also read that they don't always heal very well.

Scarification is an interesting form of body modification to me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

I'm in the same situation. So many places around here. My list of tattoos is growing...

There are very few around here... but what I want shouldn't be too difficult.

I want a new one too... come back to SC and we will go together.

Be there in 8 hours!

I confess I want one but don't know what to get... :frowning:

I know exactly what I want. Matching script ambigram tattoos on the inside of each forearm. Sinner/Saint and Hope/Faith.

That sounds beautiful! :heart: Anything I'd like seems so..... commercial?

I posted a pic of the designs on another thread a few days ago.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/39706868/#Comment_39706868

Those are really cool, very interesting to look at, what a neat idea! I like the duality.

Thank you! I'm actually chatting with an artist right now instead of doing my workout like I'm supposed to be doing.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    With respect, scarification seems to be a "trend". And a lot harder to undo than a tattoo...be very sure of yourself and the brander, if you choose to go through with it. Scars "earned" will always be more meaningful, than scars you pay for, IMO....
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    I confess that I feel unwelcome here these days. But maybe that's a good thing.

And that's where not giving a flying *kitten* comes in hand. What matters is the people who care and want you here. I'm not everyones favorite cup of tea and I'm okay with that.
  • BoosDimples
    Options
    I confess that I feel unwelcome here these days. But maybe that's a good thing.

You're not the only one......but as no one extended me the courtesy of an invite...
    200.gif#1-grid1[img][/img]
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tattoos?

or not.

I think you'd look great with a W on each butt cheek.. bend over..say WoW :laugh:

true story:

BB King's wife got her husband's initials on her backside and was very proud of the end result.

When she showed them to her husband, BB King, he asked her: Who's BoB ?

...okay, I might have made that up.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was surprised at how beautiful some tattoos are -- the design, the color, the thought that goes into them. I thought a tattoo was along the lines of a Tasmanian Devil that you get on your chest when you're a senior in high school, or that barbed wire thing around a bicep. But in the last few years, I have grown to really appreciate them.

I think water colour tattoos are beautiful

ejkyn2b88zy7.jpg

I love water colour tattoos as well - I'll get one of those next. I had planned to get a tattoo as part of my 'bucket list' before I turned 40. Then things fell apart for me and I spent 3 years comfort eating. 6 months ago I finally got myself together and have gained lots of muscle, fitness, self confidence and lost 15kg. I'm half way to my goal. I celebrated by finally getting a tattoo (see profile picture). I spent months looking then my husband suggested the one I got and it's spot on. Got my kids initials on it too - if they change their names it has to be something with the same first letter.....lol. It's on my neck so when my hair is down at work nobody knows I have it - I feel oh so bad!