Odd facts about you!

Options

Replies

• KarlaH9801
    KarlaH9801 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have extra ribs. Cervical ribs- they grow in mt lower neck, under my clavicles.
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I think my daughter has misophobia

unfortunately I click or tap all the time. Especially if I'm reading or studying something I don't even notice..

I also hate to be late - I'm always early for everything it makes me nervous and upset if we don't leave early (My husband likes to arrive right on time ) Stresses me out so much. We had reservations recently for 7 pm and my son and his fiance were meeting us at my house so that we could ride together because of parking .It was literally 8 minutes away and 25 minutes before reservation time I was in the car and they did not arrive for 15 minutes I was livid and sweaty and miserable . We were not late.

if I have to be some place earier than usual in the morning - most times a can't selep all night because I'm afraid the alarm wont work and I'll be late.

I took piano lessons for a year and still can"t play . I even own a piano ! and practiced all the time .

I have this weird reaction to certain musical notes or tones - they make me cry . When we would go to any of my daughters school orchestra performances I would cry for certain music like really cry (even if it was a happy song) - I think the movie snow dogs played that note because I cried througout the whole movie

I am afraid of bridges that are not flat , I am afraid that the other side will drop off when we get there and we will plundge to our death .

I also have no indoor voice , seriously I try so hard to talk low- nope I'm not hard of hearing I checked .
  • don3_16
    don3_16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    * Up until two years ago, I was the weird Asian guy at Chinese or sushi restaurants that couldn't use chopsticks so I used a knife and fork.

* Each time I weigh myself and I'm down from last time, I have to sing the first few lyrics to "Eye of the Tiger".

Rising up, back on the street / Did my time, took my chances / Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet / Just a man and his will to survive...

Never gets old.
  • foot1647
    foot1647 Posts: 92
    Options
    Trypophobia

Its technically not an officially recognized phobia, more of an extreme hatred or disgust, but when I see things that fit that exact category my stomach churns, my blood pressure and heart beat rise to high exercise levels, I feel like I am gonna pass out and beyond all else I get extremely itchy everywhere and it won't go away. Go and Google Image search that word, I can't possibly be the only one that hates them. I'm itchy just thinking about it.

The first time I noticed it was when I saw a lotus seed pod for the first time ever, when I was out fishing when I was young kid, probably 7 or 8. :indifferent:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I almost died from a lucid dream, when I was around 15-16 years old.
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My second toe (on both feet) is longer than the big toe....by a quarter inch! AND the same length as my pinky finger.

As a kid, I was picked on about it and called 'monkey-toes' because I can pick up stuff with them. Had foot surgery as a teen(not for that), and even the doctor found it necessary to point out "if I ever lost a finger, come see him and he'd transplant that toe over". (sigh)

It wasn't until recently that I realized it's called Morton's toe or Morton's foot, and dates back to the early greeks. It causes instability, so I don't balance very well on one foot.
  • raingirl21
    raingirl21 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I lived in the same house from the time I was born until I got married (at 28).

My left ear is bent on the top from laying on the empilical cord in the womb. My husband says I'm his little Vulcan. I'm very logical too, so it just adds to the fact.

I can also pick up things with my toes (although as I'm getting older it tends to give me charley horses in my toes.)
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    -I organize my clothes in my closet by sleeve lengths and color, lightest to darkest
    -If I start out with a sandwich or burger that is round I will eat it into a square and if i start out with a sandwich in a square or rectangle I will eat it into a circle.
    -I can flip you off with my middle toe on my right foot. I tore the tendon when I was about 10 and it never healed.
    -I can't eat strawberries or raspberries because I cannot stand the feel of the seeds in my mouth. Even though I love them. I have been known to use a potato peeler to peel the seeds off of strawberries just to use them in smoothies or to eat them.
    -I hate going to the movie theater, I don't like sitting still for that long and will have near panic attacks.
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I forgot about that! I can flip you off with my toes too! LOL:noway:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    my fingers are double jointed, it freaks most out lol
  • RJay64
    RJay64 Posts: 135
    Options
    I eat things in 5's. Five pretzels, five M&M's, five baby carrots... anything individual like that, always in fives. If I want more, I will have more, but it will have to be five more.

I buy fruit the same way. Five apples, five oranges, etc. If I want ten, they have to be in two bags... five in each bag.
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    I forgot about that! I can flip you off with my toes too! LOL:noway:

Yay!! I thought I was the only one!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    double jointed clean freak lol
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    - I'm late to almost everything!
    - I swear I have partially deaf, but all hearing tests suggest I am not!
    - When being social I hate sitting in darkness and with really loud music in the background - how are people supposed to talk!!!
    - Unless I'm watching a movie, there needs to be a light on and the TV needs to be up at a reasonable level (some people must be struggling to hear the TV or radio - why would you when you can adjust the volume up louder (back to hearing issue above)
    - I hold grudges and wish I didn't
    - I want to learn a martial art for defence purposes - I love boxing, body combat and play wrestling and fighting with my partner!! (I'm sure he'd love for me to join something instead of him being the boxing bag haha!)
    - I am very very rarely seen without make up on
    - I hold some old fashion views (call someone important on their bday/send card, send out proper invitations, use good manners)
    - I'm a feminist at heart (but not crazyy)!
    - I have no time for narrow minded or shovanistic people!
  • misssexybelt
    Options
    i can twist a cherry stem into a knot with my tongue...
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    I have to have 7 ice cubes in my drink

I use exactly three paper towels to dry my hands

my cabinets have everything in order, facing front just like a grocery store shelf lol

I'm allergic to bees

I'm terrified of drive through car washes, I always think they're going to crush me in my car

my feet are so ticklish that I have a really hard time getting a pedicure, all I do is laugh and pull my feet back the entire time

more than one or two noises at a time can put me into a panic attack........everything thing gets amplified by what seems 100 times and I can't think or breathe. This makes shopping or public places really difficult without medication.

I tried out for basket ball in high school every year......I'm barely 5'2". The coach always felt bad lol

I'm named after the most famous bear in America and got teased relentlessly in grade school for it. I love my name :heart:
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    killer_klowns_from_outer_space_movie_6.jpg

Why hello. do you like cotton candy, little girl?
  • ziggiezambi
    ziggiezambi Posts: 253
    Options
    I have OCD, alot of this sounds normal... :wink:
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    I used to have a mohawk. Some people find that odd..
  • BrittanyMegan88
    BrittanyMegan88 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Why hello. do you like cotton candy, little girl?
    Ahh! This doesn't go with the thread but Killer Klowns is one of my most favorite movies ever! <3