Odd facts about you!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    On top of my career, I have a pretty good Soap buisness on Etsy. I was going to teach soap makin gat the local college and then they found out the Lye used in soap making was a caustic toxic and they said I couldn tteach. (This was after they spent a couple months recruiting me and harassing me to say yes to teaching!)
  • megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of dinosaurs.

I won't eat pasta and salad off the same plate.

I was born with a hole in my heart .

I had tuberculosis as a child and it calcified the lymph nodes in my neck so they show up in x-rays floating out in the middle of nowhere.

When I'm resting, my big toes are always crossed over my next toe.
  • citygirl04
    citygirl04 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    When I chew gum I like to snap it but it drives me crazy when other people do it. :)
  • ecdce
    ecdce Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have emetophobia (fear relates to vomit. For me, its a fear of myself vomiting, but it used to encompass other people too, but I'm much better than I was about others). I haven't thrown up 7 years. I've only thrown up three times since I was eleven. I've never had a stomach virus or food poisoning, so I've been really fortunate.

All the kids in my family are scared of butterflies and moths because they can't control themselves in flight. Well, that and my dad 'jokingly' told us they were poisonous if they touched you. We didn't get the joke.

My favorite pizza toppings are sauerkraut and bacon. Seriously delicious. I didn't eat pizza until I was 15.
  • Geyser_Mountain_Dreamer
    Options
    Regardless of room temperature, I cannot sleep unless there is a fan blowing directly in my face.

Love the soothing noise that drowns out all the other little noises..

Love the feeling of the constant flow of air circulation.

My dream bed has a dome composed of industrial graded fans that I can raise and lower with a remote control.

I've asked my brother who is an electrician to jack up the horsepower on the fan I currently use........but......he refused.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    2. I absolutely hate getting my Blood taken (but im ok with tattoos) its not the needle that scares me, its the process of blood being drawn out of the body and into this little tube. makes me light headed hahaha.
    For some reason having blood drawn actually fascinates me. I always watch...
    I had tuberculosis as a child and it calcified the lymph nodes in my neck so they show up in x-rays floating out in the middle of nowhere.
    I've dislocated my knees so many times little pieces of bone show up on my knee x-rays floating in the middle of nowhere.

I'm pretty sure I have Sensory Overload Disorder. I have had minor panic attacks in crowded stores, and even at family gatherings. I'll cover my ears or leave the room ... one time it got even worse because my cousin called me autistic so everyone started laughing at me :cry:

I have degrees in trombone and piano but haven't played either one in 6 years...

ETA: I forgot one... the student support people did an informal test on me in college to see why I was having time management issues (besides the fact that I was super busy with classes) and I tested in the 99th percentile for ADHD. They were quite impressed. I never went and got formally tested...