• strengthforthewin
    strengthforthewin Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I am always nice and polite - @katnroyal1987 you have amazing form
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,768 Member
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    Hey everyone so the guys know what I'm talking about; you're in the zone working out, lifting, you look around and all of a sudden over by a squat rack, you see this smoking hot girl wearing these high tight gym shorts. You kind of stare but trying to be a creep about it and she stares back at you. This happens multiple times, kind of awkward lol, not speaking to each other just looking at one another. This happens over a few more days because you keep working out at the same time somehow haha. What's the next step?! I mean for some reason I can't find a scenario where I would talk to her, she knows what she's doing so no advice is needed without me being obvious haha. Plus I don't know if women want to be hit on while they're working out doesn't seem like an ideal setting!

Walk over to her and point to the squat rack. Ask her "You going to use the that because I'm about to do some curls?" She'll be all over you. Works every time.
  • TSith
    TSith Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone so the guys know what I'm talking about; you're in the zone working out, lifting, you look around and all of a sudden over by a squat rack, you see this smoking hot girl wearing these high tight gym shorts. You kind of stare but trying to be a creep about it and she stares back at you. This happens multiple times, kind of awkward lol, not speaking to each other just looking at one another. This happens over a few more days because you keep working out at the same time somehow haha. What's the next step?! I mean for some reason I can't find a scenario where I would talk to her, she knows what she's doing so no advice is needed without me being obvious haha. Plus I don't know if women want to be hit on while they're working out doesn't seem like an ideal setting!

Walk over to her and point to the squat rack. Ask her "You going to use the that because I'm about to do some curls?" She'll be all over you. Works every time.

^^^^^^ biggest pet peeve in the gym curling in the squat rack. Don't use this advice! Haha sorry bro!
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    I am always nice and polite - @katnroyal1987 you have amazing form

Haha thank you don't want to get hurt! @strengthforthewin looks like you got it down too! :)
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    TSith wrote: »

^^^^^^ biggest pet peeve in the gym curling in the squat rack. Don't use this advice! Haha sorry bro!

What if they are doing a Curl to Overhead to squat and back to curl?
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    OP if you have to ask then you don't deserve to know the answer. BTW it is better to find your own way of doing this and not follow something someone else tells you to do.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    mmand83 wrote: »
    It is difficult to plan to

Not really. Maybe because I have lot of gym experience though.

• jeffords
    jeffords Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Do like I did... This happened to me I walked up to her and said "damn girl that's a nice *kitten*" and next thing I know I'm getting it in :).. Worked for me lol
  • katnroyal1987
    katnroyal1987 Posts: 3,449 Member
    Options
    jeffords wrote: »
    Do like I did... This happened to me I walked up to her and said "damn girl that's a nice *kitten*" and next thing I know I'm getting it in :).. Worked for me lol
    Lmao I shot water out of my mouth right here in the airport!!! :)
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    How to approach a girl at the gym?

Usually very low and quietly from the back. Easier to get the cloth over her mouth.
    Not even remotely funny.

Very tacky and in poor taste, in my opinion.

See now, I thought that was flipping hilarious!! Different strokes I guess. LOL!!

Serious in every thread.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    I've done the post-it on the window before, anonymously, just to check whether the guy was even available or not before making it awkward. If you get rejected, would it be too awkward to work-out at that gym? It might be for her. I'd approach this very carefully, but first and foremost, I'd make it very casual as if you're only interested in being friends...that way, if it becomes abundantly clear that you don't want to pursue something, then it won't be awkward to just as smoothly back out of it.

How did you know what car he drove? See...beaches be cray.

Ladies are not "beaches."

:lol:
  • 2wise4u
    2wise4u Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Make sure you have a gallon jug of mystery substance and walk up to her and say, "I lift things up and put them down". :wink:
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Every time she does a squat, throw some Oreos at her! Chicks dig that!