girls in the gym

Options

Replies

• ced1389
    ced1389 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I like girls in the gym. Hot ones, not so hot ones, it's all meat. Meat that is hopefully bettering itself.

Just like me. I'm meat. A hairy ape just trying to be a better ape. This is what we came out of the trees for.

I'm all for the makeup girls too, as long as they don't look like Dee Snyder when they're done.

Ahahahaha on a super humid day, I could be his twin... I'll have to work on the make up aspect though! And I'm okay with that.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Oh look, it's this thread again.

How about if you have the time to worry about what OTHER people are doing in the gym, YOU'RE not working hard enough.

Mind your own business and worry about yourself. :noway:

Word to the mutha
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    sadie-workout.gif

*takes notes*

do wash vajayjay (from previous thread)
    do NOT shower (from previous thread)
    do NOT take selfies (from current thread)
    do NOT wear push up bra (unsure what to do about the fact that it always LOOKS like I'm wearing a push up bra)
    do NOT log times of workouts or amounts of weights on phone lest someone think I'm instagramming
    do NOT be in the way of OP
    do wash off mascara
    do wear waterproof makeup
    do NOT wear any make up
    do go after work with no time to remove make up (must get job first)
    do NOT look at anyone lifting anything
    do look at men at the gym
    do NOT look at women at the gym

Sounds legit.

Where is that people pleaser thread again?

ETA:
    do NOT workout in Wisconsin
    do NOT play Twisted Sister on MP3 Player
    do not stand around ever because it's "rude" to polite people and forces them to post a post instead of saying "excuse me" to me.

:laugh:
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Holy crap people totally missing the point of the OP....No one said you have to look like crap, no one said you have to wash off your makeup if you go to the gym after work...and to criticize the OP for noticing and saying SHE isnt working hard enough makes no sense at all! She was pretty much making fun of girls who use the gym as an excuse to look all cute and show off how cute and adorable they are...if you are going there to work hard, which Im assuming most of you are, then it ISNT ABOUT YOU!!! wow...
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    sadie-workout.gif

*takes notes*

do NOT wear push up bra (unsure what to do about the fact that it always LOOKS like I'm wearing a push up bra)
    do NOT log times of workouts or amounts of weights on phone lest someone think I'm instagramming
    do wash off mascara
    do NOT wear any make up

Sounds legit.

ETA:
    do not stand around ever because it's "rude" to polite people and forces them to post a post instead of saying "excuse me" to me.

inorite. i'm just glad in all the pages of replies nobody said I have to take off these douchy sunglasses cause my mascara's running. and also nobody said I have to stop pressing my butt on the wall because then I might have to wipe it down. (I just hope no one comes in here with any re-rack complaints about my dumbbells.)
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I usually don't wear any make up at the gym but lots of my zumba friends do and also take millions of pictures for facebook...most of the time I don't join their photo shoot lol they convince me once in a while though. I am not against it, it's a way to see your progress sometime cause they have nice big mirrors.
  • Shaolin_Life
    Shaolin_Life Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more!
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    sadie-workout.gif

*takes notes*

do wash off mascara
    do NOT wear any make up

Sounds legit.

ETA:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    sadie-workout.gif

*takes notes*

do wash off mascara
    do NOT wear any make up

Sounds legit.

ETA:

inorite. i'm just glad in all the pages of replies nobody said I have to take off these douchy sunglasses cause my mascara's running. and also nobody said I have to stop pressing my butt on the wall because then I might have to wipe it down. (I just hope no one comes in here with any re-rack complaints about my dumbbells.)
    I will buy this outfit if someone buys a membership to my gym and takes a video of everyone watching me. I have a feeling it will be worth it.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Roid day today. Everyone are just being angry and mean.
  • minijuggernaut
    minijuggernaut Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey, OP! I wear makeup to the gym. I like to wear cute gym clothes too, and I take gym selfies.

I also lift heavy *kitten* weights six days a week.

All of the above makes ME FEEL GOOD, and I couldn't give a damn what you or anyone else thinks about it.

So keep being stressed about it :)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to buy some lipstick and mascara and wear it tonight while I'm lifting :flowerforyou:

My profile pic is what I should look like when I'm finished, according to you? :laugh:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    As long as they aren't taking up space others would otherwise be using to workout while taking pictures of themselves, I don't care what other gym goers are wearing or if they are taking pictures of themselves. If taking a picture of herself in the gym motivates her, for whatever reason, not my problem. As long as I'm not in the shot. :flowerforyou:
  • davideickelmann
    davideickelmann Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Who has time to care about what other people LOOK LIKE in the gym? The only time I'm looking at other people is to see if they're doing anything I want to incorporate into my own lifting, to watch an impressive lift, or to tell someone that they're going to break their back deadlifting that way (serious, I end up telling at least one guy a week that a rounded back is bad).

Moreover, if I'm "taking selfies" with my big *kitten* smart phone, it's not so that everyone can see how good I look in my Underarmor shirt, it's so that I can watch the video after my set to form check.
  • saionjik
    saionjik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of girls that consider gyms as what they are sometimes advertised as, 'social clubs' with fitness involved. From my experience it heavily depends on which gym you subscribe to because the gym I go to currently is all business, however my past gyms were a more family friendly, cleaner environment. This encouraged people of all ages and different goals to join, plus who doesn't like shiney new equipment, fancy treadmills, whatnot?

Some of these women sign up with the intent of meeting people at the gym, they make themselves look good, get on a treadmill and read a book while briskly walking. This is still exercise, and I'm way more than okay to see people like this at a gym, as long as there are additional units around which I could use. This opinion changes when I see the person, be it a female or male, is on a machine that I want to use and they are not taking it seriously. They are being inconsiderate and should re-evaluate the reason they are in the gym, and look towards other venues for building relationships or trying to get the opposite sex's attention.

Sweaty Girls Yo
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Holy crap people totally missing the point of the OP....No one said you have to look like crap, no one said you have to wash off your makeup if you go to the gym after work...and to criticize the OP for noticing and saying SHE isnt working hard enough makes no sense at all! She was pretty much making fun of girls who use the gym as an excuse to look all cute and show off how cute and adorable they are...if you are going there to work hard, which Im assuming most of you are, then it ISNT ABOUT YOU!!! wow...

hmm and I think you are missing the point that if you are really working out and hitting it hard you will not have the time to really notice anything, much less the brand of makeup some chick is wearing...
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    lol I went and worked out with a full face AND bright red lipstick. Why? Because I came from work and thats what I was wearing that day. I don't need to wash my face before I go to the gym when I'm going to be taking a shower right after lol

Girls that put makeup on to go to the gym? Silly. But you can't assume that's the case for every girl you see there that has makeup on.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

Welll...If I'm going to the gym to work hard...Then it kind of IS about me...Right?? I mean...I'M the reason I'm going....TO achieve the goals I've set out for myself :wink:
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I come to the gym from work or clinicals, and I have my makeup on. I also generally have my hair looking somewhat decent, because hell, I was at work, and they don't appreciate me coming in looking like I rolled out of bed. (My patients don't, either.)

Sorry that some of us don't look "messed up" enough for you. I guess we can muss up our hair and smear our makeup, just to make you happy. Because really, that's all anyone else is on the planet to do, is make you happy.

Besides that, I go to the gym to work out. I don't go to check out other people and make snappy judgements. I generally don't even talk to anyone else there, much less look at them, because I'm not there for them, and they don't matter.

If you have enough time to stare at other people and make judgements about what they look like and how hard they're working, YOU aren't working out hard enough.