Well this is awk..

Options

Replies

• geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    When people are talking to me, when I get bored of the conversation I like to reach out my hand and close their eyes like you would on a corpse

I wonder how effective this would be... I want to try this...
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    When me and my partner are getting it on, just when they are about to finish I like to scream EA GAMES followed by me whispering 'Challenge everything'

BWAHAHA! This... this is my favorite so far!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Well THIS thread should be locked in about 5 more minutes...

crickets...
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Rodeo: When I'm gettin' it on w/ my wife from the back...I like to lean forward...whisper another girls name in her ear and try to hold on for dear life like a bucking bronco.
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    Ahahahaaha sheer genius
    When people are talking to me, when I get bored of the conversation I like to reach out my hand and close their eyes like you would on a corpse

I like to suck my fingers and rub the saliva on aging photographs of my late grandmother.

I don't know about awkward but I might have cringed a little...award for creepiest post right there!
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    This guy I used to work with would follow me around the office ( he's like 6'5) and he would hide behind the five foot fake trees peek his head though them and whisper " the galaxy is mine" freakin creepy !! And AWKWARD I never knew how to respond ! Lol
  • jamiesillimandunn
    jamiesillimandunn Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Then he'd ask if I wanted to go to his house to pet his kitties!! I felt bad but had to decline the offers...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Rodeo: When I'm gettin' it on w/ my wife from the back...I like to lean forward...whisper another girls name in her ear and try to hold on for dear life like a bucking bronco.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, can I watch?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    One time a friend texted me and told me he called out my name while having sex with his girlfriend. She confirmed he wasnt joking.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options

Quoting this because it made me laugh so much that my eyes got watery.

This will also serve as a bump because I need to stop laughing since I'm supposed to be working. These are hilarious.
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options

must.remember.this.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    One time a friend texted me and told me he called out my name while having sex with his girlfriend. She confirmed he wasnt joking.

Lmao! That is akward!
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When me and my partner are getting it on, just when they are about to finish I like to scream EA GAMES followed by me whispering 'Challenge everything'

This the best one so far! Lmfao over here.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Lmao! That is akward!

Yeah, he said they couldnt finish becaue she started laughing so hard and the joke was worth it. :laugh:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I'm busy trying to explain to hubby why I'm laughing but cant say too much as the kids are in the room with us.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *slowly backing away.............reaches for doorknob and finds out it's been locked from the outside.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    in for the laughs....

Some of y'all are funny as h3ll!!!!!
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options

I am laughing so hard right now.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    If your face was on a shirt I'd buy that shirt
  • jonjhayden
    jonjhayden Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I HAVE to tag this just in case mingey posts more - I'm peeing myself laughing here!!!

I'm suddenly thirsty.