Tried the Peep Cleanse

Options

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I think you should lodge a complaint with tincanonastring?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat more peeps and wait it out after raising your intake for a few weeks. You'll probably see results.

Also, the shakes COULD have come from not eating enough peeps, so you could solve 2 problems at once by increasing peep intake.

There's some good advice already in here, too.

The blue rabbit peeps worked for me. But the blue chick peeps should do the same and the blue ones are naturally colored.

I hate the color yellow, so i would never lose weight on the yellow. All that stress would cause my corticosteroid ghrelin serotonin levels to skyrocket and my body would go into starvation mode. Good luck!

Well, I can see from your photo that you have cats, I'm allergic to those so I think blue peeps wouldn't work with my personal chemistry.

Hmm. Maybe if I infused them with some essential oils....
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »

They still let that meenie on the boards? For shame!

I demand that you coddle my stupidity!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Do u even science?

How dare you accuse me of not sciencing you meenie! I science so hard!

It's all part of the CICO cult, doncha know.
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat more peeps and wait it out after raising your intake for a few weeks. You'll probably see results.

Also, the shakes COULD have come from not eating enough peeps, so you could solve 2 problems at once by increasing peep intake.

The blue rabbit peeps worked for me. But the blue chick peeps should do the same and the blue ones are naturally colored.

I hate the color yellow, so i would never lose weight on the yellow. All that stress would cause my corticosteroid ghrelin serotonin levels to skyrocket and my body would go into starvation mode. Good luck!

Well, I can see from your photo that you have cats, I'm allergic to those so I think blue peeps wouldn't work with my personal chemistry.

I forgot, they turned my hair blue. So that's one side effect to watch out for. Possibly my levels of hcg asdfghjkl got too high. Even my eyes turned blue.

Yeah, one of my cats works in a peep factory. He doesn't eat enough because he wants white peeps and they don't make them where he is, and he's getting very fat. I'm unsure how to fix his problem.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You ate the eyes, didn't you.... DIDN'T YOU?

According to the creator of the Peep Cleanse (TM, all hail @tincanonastring) you are to NEVER eat the eyes!!!

lufqm8gbnz7c.png
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options

I forgot, they turned my hair blue. So that's one side effect to watch out for. Possibly my levels of hcg asdfghjkl got too high. Even my eyes turned blue.

Yeah, one of my cats works in a peep factory. He doesn't eat enough because he wants white peeps and they don't make them where he is, and he's getting very fat. I'm unsure how to fix his problem.

Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VSBRMK6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1439775855&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=white+peeps&dpPl=1&dpID=51ViThQTtfL&ref=plSrch
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

According to the creator of the Peep Cleanse (TM, all hail @tincanonastring) you are to NEVER eat the eyes!!!

lufqm8gbnz7c.png

WHAT?!?!? That wasn't on the meme I got my recipe from!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00VSBRMK6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1439775855&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&keywords=white+peeps&dpPl=1&dpID=51ViThQTtfL&ref=plSrch

Oh, good! Now i can get him on a good cleanse before he gets too much more overweight, thanks!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Options

lufqm8gbnz7c.png

I did pick the eyes off mine. Maybe that was the real reason it worked.

Wouldn't essential oils add fat, and fat makes you fat....so I'm not sure that would work.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »
    Are you sure you did it properly for 10 days?

I only held out 1 day. I wAs gettin the shakes.

Wait, can I log the sugar shakes as exercise?

Yes you can! However, you must have an accurate calorie count for each shake. I believe it's about 25 calories per sugar shake...no, wait....maybe it's 50 calories.........

I'll go look that up in the database right now. :)

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Yes, @tincanonastring can take care of quality control on the peep cleanse right away, I'm sure.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

lufqm8gbnz7c.png

WHAT?!?!? That wasn't on the meme I got my recipe from!

Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Apparently he has created a new Peep Juice Cleanse (TM, obviously not my TM). It's a little more expensive than the original but is a great kickstart, and provides a much needed liquid buzz to keep you motivated:

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

By Jove I think she has it! You need to kick start your metabolism!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

lufqm8gbnz7c.png

I did pick the eyes off mine. Maybe that was the real reason it worked.

Wouldn't essential oils add fat, and fat makes you fat....so I'm not sure that would work.

I can't say for certain, but with my excessive knowledge of anatomy and physiology, I would guess that the gelatin of the vitreous humor in the eyes would cause the fat cells in your own body to congeal and therefore the peeps are unable to complete the scrubbing actions required to be effective.
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

But isn't it wrong to kick a thing when it's down?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    Options

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

Yes, that looks right. You leave it in the sun for 3 days so the sun can vibrate the peeps quantum molecules into the proper alignment right?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options

yfvacj1ytpa4.jpg

But isn't it wrong to kick a thing when it's down?

Welcome to MFP!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Options
    SNORT! oh I love you guys so hard!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    You didn't do it right....

You start at 7 in the morning Standing one your left leg and zip slowly your detox tea...this to start your metabolism...
    After that you take coffee which you have to drink right after a spoon of coconut oil...3 seconds after max..or you fail and will gain 5 pounds

Now when all that is done and you kick started....run a mile and you will burn 921 calories!
    Now dont eat those back But save them for later in the week so you can eat a cauliflower crust pizza with spinach leaves only on them.

The rest of the day you fill with some supplements/vitamins, lots of green tea and the evening a spinach, coconut oil smoothie as meal re placer. While you wrapped your self in for at least 2 hours.

Don't eat anything after 8 PM and wear your waist trainer to bed.

You will see the next day you will be totally detoxed!
    Works like a charm