Tried the Peep Cleanse

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    kkenseth wrote: »
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

There's so much woo out there about the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) that I'm not surprised you're all wrong to some degree. No worries, though. I'll sort you all out. Just buy my three-part series of books:
    1. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Peeping For n00bs - Everything I Needed To Know About Peep Cleanses I Learned In Kindergarten; A Study In Childhood Obesity - $39.99
    2. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Stage 2 Peepery or Seeing My Soul Through 10,000 Carnauba Wax Eyes - $45.99
    3. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Mastering the Master Cleanse In 12 Easy Steps; How I Beat My Sugar Addiction Using Monoglucosaccharides - $74.99

All titles are available through Amazon and other fine retailers.

Well, it's about time.

I had meetings! Dr. Oz thinks Peep Cleanse might be the new green coffee extract!

That's the best news ever!

Follow the money ;)
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

There's so much woo out there about the The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM) that I'm not surprised you're all wrong to some degree. No worries, though. I'll sort you all out. Just buy my three-part series of books:
    1. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Peeping For n00bs - Everything I Needed To Know About Peep Cleanses I Learned In Kindergarten; A Study In Childhood Obesity - $39.99
    2. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Stage 2 Peepery or Seeing My Soul Through 10,000 Carnauba Wax Eyes - $45.99
    3. The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM): Mastering the Master Cleanse In 12 Easy Steps; How I Beat My Sugar Addiction Using Monoglucosaccharides - $74.99

Well, it's about time.

I had meetings! Dr. Oz thinks Peep Cleanse might be the new green coffee extract!

I watch him religiously while I'm on my elliptical spot reducing my thighs and I've heard no such thing. You lie. You were probably sipping tea and eating gummy bears.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    It's snake oil, don't do this. SMH

This isn't snake oil, it's the anti venom :D
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    edited August 2015
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

Well, it's about time.

I watch him religiously while I'm on my elliptical spot reducing my thighs and I've heard no such thing. You lie. You were probably sipping tea and eating gummy bears.

You must have missed this morning's episode then, because I was doing my Thigh Master and Rowing Machine at the same time and Dr. Oz was talking about the magic of the Peep Cleanse and how it will replace Green Tea Extract and all those other wonderful supplements he talks about. Dr. Oz is 100% truthful and is not out for fame, fortune, or to take people's money, as many illegitimate sources indicate.

Have some faith, people!
  • kk_inprogress
    You people...

hello_400x400.png

Well, it's about time.

You must have missed this morning's episode then, because I was doing my Thigh Master and Rowing Machine at the same time and Dr. Oz was talking about the magic of the Peep Cleanse and how it will replace Green Tea Extract and all those other wonderful supplements he talks about. Dr. Oz is 100% truthful and is not out for fame, fortune, or to take people's money, as many illegitimate sources indicate.

Have some faith, people!

I hope you at least wrapped some Saran Wrap under that belt or it will never work.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    edited August 2015
    The NEW Whole 30 Peep Diet includes work out DVDs with colorful containers for your peeps. And the Diet (developed by a team of un-professionals) is yours for only $129.99. That's 3 easy payments of only $43.33! Sample packets are free, all natural, 100% organic peeps. So why pay more? Aren't you worth it? Does the Master Peep Cleanse offer you all this? Call 1-800-Whole 30 Peeps today.

Smeh, who needs Dr. Oz? We have a team of coaches standing by to get you on the road to health.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    trina1049 wrote: »
    The NEW Whole 30 Peep Diet includes work out DVDs with colorful containers for your peeps. And the Diet (developed by a team of un-professionals) is yours for only $129.99. That's 3 easy payments of only $43.33! Sample packets are free, all natural, 100% organic peeps. So why pay more? Aren't you worth it? Does the Master Peep Cleanse offer you all this? Call 1-800-Whole 30 Peeps today.

You and your "team of un-professionals" can expect a C&D letter from my attorneys any day now. The Whole 30 Peep Diet is nothing but a blatant rip-off of my trademarked The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM). YOU JUST MULTIPLIED THE ******* THING BY 3!!!!
  • trina1049

You and your "team of un-professionals" can expect a C&D letter from my attorneys any day now. The Whole 30 Peep Diet is nothing but a blatant rip-off of my trademarked The 10 Day Master Peep Cleanse(TM). YOU JUST MULTIPLIED THE ******* THING BY 3!!!!

Did not!
  • kk_inprogress

Noobz. Sheesh.
  • trina1049
    edited August 2015
    The NEW Whole 29 Peep Diet includes work out DVDs with colorful containers for your peeps. And the Diet (developed by a team of un-professionals) is yours for only $129.99. That's 3 easy payments of only $43.33! Sample packets are free, all natural, 100% organic peeps. So why pay more? Aren't you worth it? Does the Master Peep Cleanse offer you all this? Call 1-800-Whole 29 Peeps today.

Smeh, who needs Dr. Oz? We have a team of coaches standing by to get you on the road to health.

tbpa51jlzd99.gif
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    edited August 2015
    The NEW Whole 29 Peep Diet includes work out DVDs with colorful containers for your peeps. And the Diet (developed by a team of un-professionals) is yours for only $129.99. That's 3 easy payments of only $43.33! Sample packets are free, all natural, 100% organic peeps. So why pay more? Aren't you worth it? Does the Master Peep Cleanse offer you all this? Call 1-800-Whole 29 Peeps today.

tbpa51jlzd99.gif

That's bette....HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

ETA: On a serious note, that gif is just chockablock with awesome sauce. Nice find!
  • trina1049

tbpa51jlzd99.gif

That's bette....HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!

ETA: On a serious note, that gif is just chockablock with awesome sauce. Nice find!

Thanks! :D
  • Azexas
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQLiN-nU1a53P7_FWYOP9XOd6ppmsD7KDiEKBbqe50_swP4JqC
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Sure, I can totally help. You used the wrong candy. What you want is sugar free gummy bears. That will not only cleanse your digestive tract, but also turn it completely inside out. Read the product reviews on Amazon if you need precise details of how this cleanse works. Take your phone into the bathroom in case you need to call 911 from in there and don't say I didn't warn you. :P
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    I need help

I am doing the whole new peeps thingy, but my husband dont support me.
    He eats all he wants...and all the peeps through each other, no matter what colour they are.

and now i gained 0.2 lbs :(

PLEASE HELP!, I AM DESPERATE!!!

Be gentle, no mean people posting please. I have a really hard time to keep my peeps together. Thank you
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    combine peeps with sugar free gummy bears into disgusting smoothie.
  • Azexas
    gothchiq wrote: »
    combine peeps with sugar free gummy bears into disgusting epic smoothie.

FIFY ;)
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    I need help

He eats all he wants...and all the peeps through each other, no matter what colour they are.

Be gentle, no mean people posting please. I have a really hard time to keep my peeps together. Thank you

This calls for drastic measures! Be sure to excessively exercise today, and don't forget the green tea raspberry ketones!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    BWBTrish wrote: »
    I need help

This calls for drastic measures! Be sure to excessively exercise today, and don't forget the green tea raspberry ketones!

do i take the peeps with me?? or leave them at home?
    And are they allowed in the "no judgement" zone of the gym?
  • crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    It's snake oil, don't do this. SMH

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!